1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion on race setup

Discussion in 'Xbox One | World Endurance Challenge' started by Globespy, Jul 23, 2016.

1. No, spun around cars aren't magic acts!

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. I prefer unrealistic race conditions, ghost on!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I've noticed that the races are always setup with ghosts set to yes, meaning a car that spins out and is facing backwards is essentially removed from the track in terms of contact.
    Accidents are part of racing, and if the intent is to make things realistic, then we shouldn't allow ghosted vehicles. It's just a silly novice feature that belongs in novice racing.
    Thoughts?

2. 2pfspiff

2pfspiff
    2015 pCars World Endurance Challenge AM Champion

Although I am a novice, I agree with you Globe. I also think that the magical reset button should not be allowed, but I guess there is no way to enforce that. I don't even have it mapped on my wheel.

3. haven't thought about it much since the feature came out. Doesn't bother me but it is more realistic without it for sure. I have seen in it become useful for heavy lag though, when someone is shooting back and forth or side to side it sometimes ghosts them which is good. Not a big deal in our league though so yeah, lets turn it off. Enough votes to agree with the move