Sudden performance drops

I've got a big problem. I get sudden and quite random fps drops in most of the games including rf2, Codies F1 and NASCAR '14. It happens every two or three minutes and lasts for a few seconds. I also get massive input lag at the time. Interestingly I also loose a couple of tenths even when I'm on the straight and full thorthle although I believe that only happens in rf2. Formatting my disc helps for a couple of weeks and then the issue comes back. My computer spec:
GeForce GTX 660
Amd FX-8350 Eight Core 4GHz
8 GB RAM
Win 7 64- bit
AsRock Pro 3 Motherboard

I've got a big problem. I get sudden and quite random fps drops in most of the games including rf2, Codies F1 and NASCAR '14. It happens every two or three minutes and lasts for a few seconds. I also get massive input lag at the time. Interestingly I also loose a couple of tenths even when I'm on the straight and full thorthle although I believe that only happens in rf2. Formatting my disc helps for a couple of weeks and then the issue comes back. My computer spec:
GeForce GTX 660
Amd FX-8350 Eight Core 4GHz
8 GB RAM
Win 7 64- bit
AsRock Pro 3 Motherboard

When it happens again, could you run the following command in CMD? You can run CMD from your start button in the left bottom, just type it in the search box. When you see it right click it and run as administrator. Than type the following:
WMIC /OUTPUT:C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME HERE\Desktop\ProcessList.txt path win32_process get Caption,Processid,Commandline

Than upload the .txt output and post it here.

Do you also have the issue with other games or just with those racing games?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 225 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 222 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 288 13.5%