Subtle-cockpit-cam-1.3

Yeah because with my rig the ingame steering wheel is covered by my real wheel. I've tried every cam out there to find the perfect match. I think this angle may work well.

Hello! Very good job, I like the cameras! Thx! There could not be a solution to the car in the garage sitting around for at least 160 to 180 degrees in order to watch the 2010 game, as he was? Sorry for my bad english!

Yeah because with my rig the ingame steering wheel is covered by my real wheel. I've tried every cam out there to find the perfect match. I think this angle may work well.

very simple to disable it..

google Fergo BinXML and download.
turn all xml into txt.
download notepad +
In folder where all the txt files are in there own folders in search typ .txt
when they all show , highlight every single one and right click then goto open.
they should all open up then.
push ctrl F then paist in <View type="Head" ident="head-cam"
click on next tab and search, do this for all the open txt files.
once your on line 888 on each scroll down untill you find,

<CorneringForces>
<Parameter name="enabled" type="bool" value="true" />
<Parameter name="rollLimitInDegrees" type="scalar" value="4.9500" />
<Parameter name="rollSmoothingScale0To1" type="scalar" value="0.2500" />
<Parameter name="yawLimitInDegrees" type="scalar" value="12.0000" />
<Parameter name="yawSmoothingScale0To1" type="scalar" value="0.0320" />
</CorneringForces>

where it says enable value = true change it to false

do the same for this line,

<AccelerationForces>
<Parameter name="enabled" type="bool" value="true" />
<Parameter name="pitchLimitInDegrees" type="scalar" value="6.0000" />
<Parameter name="smoothingScale0To1" type="scalar" value="0.0760" />
</AccelerationForces>

where it says enable value = true change it to false

do this for
ident="head-cam then ident="head-cam2 line 995.

save all, then convert them all back to xml using Fergo BinXML ,
Job done..

Great cam. Similar to Marks Cams V2 that I currently use. I too would feel it perfect to have the DRS and Kers HUD as an optional view, both static and dynamic and this would be perfect.

Nice job.

Is there a way to create a camera angle that would cut into the nose and only show the wishbones? I ask because I'm thinking of creating an F1 nose for my rig with a projector screen at the end so only need the tyres and suspension showing, a bit like this not not a full cockpit
file.php

Is there a way to create a camera angle that would cut into the nose and only show the wishbones? I ask because I'm thinking of creating an F1 nose for my rig with a projector screen at the end so only need the tyres and suspension showing, a bit like this not not a full cockpit
file.php

Yes edit,
<Parameter name="nearPlane" type="scalar" value="0.0380" />
<Parameter name="nearPlane" type="scalar" value="0.6380" /> add .6 to get
aeqx39.jpg

it will remove the wheel if you go back far enough

Great cam. Similar to Marks Cams V2 that I currently use. I too would feel it perfect to have the DRS and Kers HUD as an optional view, both static and dynamic and this would be perfect.

Nice job.

dont think mark set his fov to 37... you cant get this effect without a low fov.
feel free to edit, its only numbers your welcome to edit to your hearts content :)

Yes edit,
<Parameter name="nearPlane" type="scalar" value="0.0380" />

it will remove the wheel if you go back far enough
Thanks for the help but I have no idea about changing all these values :D I'd much prefer to leave the creative side to the experts like you and Modmate :) It would probably take me months and I'd more than likely destroy my PC in the process LOL

Thanks for the help but I have no idea about changing all these values :D I'd much prefer to leave the creative side to the experts like you and Modmate :) It would probably take me months and I'd more than likely destroy my PC in the process LOL

try this for ferrari,
temp link now gone

Tried the cam buddy, seems maybe a little high as if the driver is really tall, or that could be because I haven't got the nose yet so the screen is still really close to my steering wheel

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back