DiRT Rally Subsections for downloads?

Hey!

I'm wondering why isn't there subsections for DiRT downloads.

There are quite many different mods already. At the moment it's kind a chaotic out there. Maybe we can have subsections for each car?
I loved BH Motorsports subsections. Maybe we could see similar thing over here too?

I guess that's better than nothing.

Thanks, looking foward to it :)

Yup. Thing is that there ain't much stages, cars or anything like that for this game. The mods consists of skins and some other stuff.
And to be fair, even if it is slightly more clogged up, it looks better with 2 categories with healthy amount of stuff in them. Than 3 or more, where only one category have much stuff :)

Will it be possible in the future to add your own cars / tracks?

The downloads section is indeed cloaking a bit at the moment but honestly I don't really know which split we can make. Not really looking forward going manually through all these files either :)

I just found this thread as I was wondering about the same thing: subcategories or similar.
I would be happy to assist in assigning all these downloads to their subcategories. I would suggest:
- skins/liveries
- graphics mods
- audio mods
- camera mods
- other

actually it could be thought about defining a standard set of categories that applies to all games.
- tracks
- cars
- skins/liveries
- audio&graphics
- gameplay (ffb, cameras?)
Even if a game has 0 downloads in a category, at least it tells you that.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 246 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%