STW 1999 | Alfa Corse | MSC Alfa 156 | 2 Car Pack

Skins STW 1999 | Alfa Corse | MSC Alfa 156 | 2 Car Pack 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content

DD SimDesign

Premium
withdrew submitted a new resource:

STW 1999 | Alfa Corse | MSC Alfa 156 | 2 Car Pack - msc_156_stw | #27, #28

Nicola Larini and Fabrizio Giovinardi's 156's from the 1999 STW season. Both cars only competed in the Round 5 (Misano) of the STW series (as did Luchetti of PSGR/Team Nath). Giovinardi and Larini filled out the podium on their only showing, with 1st and 3rd respectively. A bit of a one-race wonder!

The cars also competed in the 1999 Italian Superturismo series under Nordauto Engineering. The team won the Constructors championship outright, with Giovinardi winning the drivers championship...

Read more about this resource...

Just a small typo, but the name of the driver is misspelled: Giovinardi instead of Giovanardi.
*random italian guy who can only correct its native language mode OFF*

I know this photo references a different race, but the driver (known as "Piedone", or "lead foot") is the same.
Keep up your work and researches, even on the most forgotten liveries!

1685513314707.png

Just a small typo, but the name of the driver is misspelled: Giovinardi instead of Giovanardi.
*random italian guy who can only correct its native language mode OFF*

I know this photo references a different race, but the driver (known as "Piedone", or "lead foot") is the same.
Keep up your work and researches, even on the most forgotten liveries!

View attachment 668471
Thanks for spotting that! I’ll get that fixed later. :)

Great work. And while I’m commenting here, great work with all Your other skins too! It’s a shame that PM3DM never got their Alfa 156 mod out the door. This was a fantastically successful car and Giovanardi actually won 3 titles on the bounce with it. It’s crying out for a decent mod in AC.

Last edited:
Great work. And while I’m commenting here, great work with all Your other skins too! It’s a shame that PM3DM never got their Alfa 156 mod out the door. This was a fantastically successful car and Giovanardi actually won 3 titles on the bounce with it. It’s crying out for a decent mod in AC.
Cheers Alex! Been keenly watching your progress with the ETCC stuff as well - hopefully we get some more quality tin-tops come to AC. I'd agree with you 100% - Alfa tourers are sorely under-represented!

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 37 13.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 30 11.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 37 13.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 33 12.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 89 33.3%
  • Saturday

Votes: 154 57.7%