1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stupid car setups again..

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by Kristian Nenov, Sep 13, 2012.

1. In F1 2010, we could use 11-1 wings.
    In F1 2011, we could use 1/1/11/11 suspension.

In F1 2012, I can use 11-1 wings again. Tried 1/1/11/11 suspension with it, but maybe it slows me down.

All in all, the car was very easy to control with 11-1 wings, it felt good, but I was slower. Probably because I wasn't even concentrated in driving at the moment, but yea, I was slower.

Here's a video:

2. Why does your car has a Williams steering wheel in a McLaren :O_o:

3. Cuz I swap it :D
  4. Nice, how did you change the setups? Was it just a default setup file? You know you can change the wheel by doing the same thing to interiors as cars.

Also braking at 150m is the normal for me even with the default setups.
  5. I usually use the speed for most speed and have to make it on 200m.

I changed the default setups.
  6. how did you edit the setup? ^^

you can also swap the mclaren or williams with the safety car :D
  7. Hi,

In the database at the quick_car_setup table
  8. I think, not try
  9. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

I don't think anyone though that 1/1 or 11/11 wings etc. would NOT be there, just that they would unlikely to be good setup choices, so of limited value in general
  10. I expect there will be a setup bug and setups in general been the same for all tracks with changes only been made to gears, i hope not because it takes away the fun of really putting a setup together. Lets just hope that the demo been a older version of the files means that they already fixed these (don't want to bet on it though).
  11. ok, i just try and it's the right place to change the things