Resource icon

Cameras Stunning / True to Life Cockpit 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Very nice work! Thank U!! All I had to do is edit the z-position to 0800 for fe cars, 'cuz i wanted to see the entire steering wheel, but no other changes were necessary (for me) since they're all perfect!

Like :thumbsup::thumbsup:

...edit the z-position to 0800 for fe cars...

Another one thinks he can improve my mod :cautious::p but seriously, if those little adjustments you guys make allow you to enjoy the mod even more then I'm happy with it. :thumbsup: Great comment btw.

Pasche, this just goes to show that the proportions in my mod are still a bit off, but you over killed it in the opposite way, it's worth a try though, let me work it.

I see you like some shakes, try this Lotus

http://speedy.sh/uEQDp/cameras.xml

Last edited:
This mod is great as it is imo...:thumbsup:
Or... the Merc cam has everything i need.:rolleyes:
Thanks again @hazy .;)

This comment basically says it all - don't change the mod or I won't use it ;)
But I can't help myself, Pasche pointed out some stuff and I have to agree with him a bit.
The Merc and McLaren ware always my two favorite modern cars but now I'm starting to really love the Merc, try this and you're going to love it even more, or not :p
drop it to cars\ me2

http://speedy.sh/3jvBu/cameras.xml

Looks like a new version is coming :D

Btw, in that sentence should it be myself or my self ?

Last edited:
You do know that if you want to swap files between yourselves, you can use the Conversation system (PM), that way there are no links all over the thread which no one else needs :)

Click on the other person's name and select 'Start a Conversation' :thumbsup:

Hi hazy, Your cockpit cams truly are EPIC! you've bend over backwards to cater to everyone...no easy thing to do! You should be very proud of what you've achieved mate. Best wishes.
clear.png

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 292 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 198 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years