Resource icon

Cameras Stunning / True to Life Cockpit 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Modding cams is free and open to anyone and having such a variety to choose from is a good thing and takes nothing away from any other individuals work.

Kelaroost, please don't become like a previous cam modder who crazily thought he had some exclusive copyright on making cam mods - that person was very bitter and abusive towards others here, displaying an unattractive mental state.

Your cams are great and can happily co-exist with all the others ! :)

Right this bull stops here and now .......

@kelaroost We don't care what you think of this mod or of @hazy. This kind of crap stays out of these forums, I hope that's understood by all concerned.

It is clear that you do not like each other. So stay OUT of each other's threads, don't say a thing to each other, and stop spamming the Dislike/Disagree vote on every post made.

Please ensure you comply with this warning, because I do not want to have to arrange anyone's removal from this forum.

Act like an adult, and stop the childish bickering and down-voting ......

I will remove some or all of the offending posts above.

See what's hes doing there ? I'll appreciate it very much if you'll remove all of his posts and my reply's to him.

• Deleted member 113561

Mod looks okay ...

But the problem is the helmet movement ... its little too late ... can u fix that (or make me a seperate mod) so the movements are around 0.3 sec earlier?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.5%