• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Structered league racing??

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Bjorn de Haas, May 26, 2017.

1. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas

Ratings:
    +195
    Will they implement structered leagueracing soon like iracing??? I read a article earlier this year.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN
    DirtT Tuned Motorsports Premium

Ratings:
    +1,222
    I dont recall hearing anything about structured leagues at this point, tho there is a multiplayer ranking system in the works.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,596
    Leagues are supposed to be part of that ranking system. Pretty much just how iRacing does it - you get your rookie license and race in the official races to unlock higher tier licenses and stuff like that.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nino Scholz

Nino Scholz

Ratings:
    +77
    Me neither but i hope @Case_ is correct....they are taking awhile with it so it is certainly possible. Its really a chance, if done well, to attract a ton of existing sim racers over to R3E.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,596
    In one of his latest streams (Targa Florio), Georg Örtner from S3 talked about it quite a lot. Can't give you a timestamp right now, though, sorry.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sven Wever

Sven Wever

Ratings:
    +6
    @43:00 :) He,s talking about rankings.....
    I can FREAKING wait for it....

Last edited: May 30, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,596
    BTW, according to another stream of his (the Nordschleife race here on RD) I just watched yesterday, the ranking system will "hopefully be in the next update, not the one that's coming now at the end of May, but the one after that".

So fingers crossed we might be really close now.

8. ionONE1

ionONE1
    Premium

Ratings:
    +412
    Pub races are still the worst, i know its a waste of time but joined 2 races and both times someone crashed into me (1.corner/3. lap). Frustrating experience ...
    Sucks that only iracing solved this issues so far.
    Every multiplayer game these days has some kind of rating/tracking system, but somehow in simracing where its kinda important we still have nothing.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
  9. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas

Ratings:
    +195
    they should indeed have a matchmaking system/league racing system like iracing imo.
    Thats how it should be, racing in a league environment on days/hours you can race.