1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Tracks Streets Of Homebush 2010 v1.0

rfactor 2 v8supercars track

1. Frosty submitted a new resource:

Streets Of Homebush 2010 - rfactor 2 v8supercars track

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. gday all I have had some dramas with the track so ill be uploading it now sat as I have to sort out a the drama I got cheers n sry again in advance but sat is 100% on the cards of been released and over time I will make the tracks textures better to come in line with 2015 graphics

3. Thanks look forward to your next release.

4. I have a the new version but its 397mb n its 97 over to upload it here so what can I do I hope this link works

Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
  5. sry on long delay also there is a problem in starting the race format in the gdb file ill sort it out for the next update in few days or weeks see what I can do cheers leave the feed back below

6. Looking forward to driving Homebush with RealRoad! Your 1.0 was a lot of fun. The GoogleDrive link up there does not work... do you have another link?

7. cheers mate what I will do is try n fix the two drama I have with the track at the moment sort of small drama n re pack it up I need to try n drop the size of the track down maybe if I can ill upload a fresh install
    sry n cheers mate on reply

8. I will try n release a new copy tonight some time track needs to be smaller in size n adding all new sponsors in bring it inline cheers

9. Looking forward to your next release.