Street cars... How to get them driving fast?

Hi. I am very fast with all race cars I drove so far in any sim, but now we are talking about AC. Not extremly fast like for example Morgan Morand, but not much behind. My times are mostly in top 15 on rsr and some of them are even better. I did poleman, german contract and so on. But... street cars, 458 italia and mp4 12c to be specific... I struggle with them very much. They are understeery on turn in, oversteery on exit. Right now I can barely make a mid 1,55 with 458 on Imola (maybe I could make a 1,54 but rsr app does not allow to get on green thingy with 4 wheels and AC does, and my best time on v0,3 was mid 1,54), and high 2,18 on silverstone with mp4. I couldn't find the secret to drive them very fast. I am always in some 30ish places. From youtube videos I've seen I noticed that I brake like 20-30m sooner then fast gyus, but I really can't brake later. It is just impossible. Do you have some adivce/tricks on how to drive this bloody bastards?

I wondering whats that mean .. "use some oversteer on exit" ??
Really ?? I thought that will cause understeer when turn & apply throttle ?? So what is the correct step ?? Turn the car -> hold the steering angle & throttle when the car half way turning ?? Or turn & hold angle & throttle at the same time ??
Man game like AC or nK-pro are really much more complicated than Grid 2 & NFS & F1 series :poop:
Thanks for your time :thumbsup:

Really ?? I thought that will cause understeer when turn & apply throttle ?? So what is the correct step ?? Turn the car -> hold the steering angle & throttle when the car half way turning ?? Or turn & hold angle & throttle at the same time ??
Man game like AC or nK-pro are really much more complicated than Grid 2 & NFS & F1 series :poop:
Thanks for your time :thumbsup:

If you come into a turn too fast for the turn = understeer.

If you enter a turn at or near proper speed, then apply power = oversteer.

Thats the dif.

Yes true, but at the same time there is the influence of weighttransfer. Accelerating transfers weight to the back, thus potentially giving understeer (less pressure on front tires), but by spinning up the tires, you can generate 'poweroversteer' and negating this effect and even using it in your advantage. This is just the tip of the iceberg, so many things going on! :)

Also, all the intricaties of weight transfer can be controlled by setting up the dampers in race cars, which we don;'t have on the street Z4.

Yes true, but at the same time there is the influence of weighttransfer. Accelerating transfers weight to the back, thus potentially giving understeer (less pressure on front tires), but by spinning up the tires, you can generate 'poweroversteer' and negating this effect and even using it in your advantage. This is just the tip of the iceberg, so many things going on! :)
Is that mean purposely over-throttle a little bit ?? If not then how to spin the tire ?? Thanks first :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back