F1 2017 strategy changes while driving due to using arrow keys

• Thread starter Deleted member 236927
  • Start date
F1 2017 The Game (Codemasters)
D

Deleted member 236927

• Deleted member 236927

Hi everyone, need a little help here.
can anyone tell me how to disable/stop strategy menu that appears on the right side during the race. I use keyboard and while i drive the strategy keeps changing (because of using arrow keys) just before entering the pit, the tire strategy changes itself and they put wet or intermediate tire in dry race.
sorry for my English, hope you understand.
thanks

I don't believe there is a way to turn off the MFD. I was trying to find a way to do that in 2016 so I could do some macros and it wasn't a feature then that was available. The MFD changes based on what it thinks you're going to want to do to make it easier. Maybe you could reassign keys. Or another wild thought would be to get a numeric keypad. F1 2017 will allow you to have two (probably more) keyboards that you can configure separately. I have a button box in addition to my wheel and keyboard. Possibly you could put some of the keys on the keypad and unassign those keys on the keyboard.

A good option is to get a cheap headset with mic for this game . Then you dont need to use the mfd quite as much ( although I still use it loads to constantly switch engine mix )
The game actually has a quick keys function built in to change fuel mix up and down without having to go into the MFD itself each time. Just assign the buttons you want to up and down and then when you press them it just does it. Has the same for brake bias and I think differential too

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 413 16.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 280 11.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 276 11.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 191 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 322 12.8%