stracker

Apps stracker 3.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
hi,

since last week we have a problem with the advanced ingame hud of ptracker in combination with stracker, it dont display anything...the small hud works fine but when you change to advanced hud you see no driver no lapstats no splits no topspeed nothing, on the webinterface it works fine, and in singelplayer also the advanced hud works fine - any idea what went wrong with stracker/ptracker combi ?

best regards
clemenca

Please post your py_log.txt from <user_documents>/Assetto Corsa/logs and your stracker.log (if you don't want to post it in public, send a PM).

EDIT: Make sure you specified the track and car names in lower case letters in server_cfg.ini.

From the FAQs:
Q: What do I need to do to get working splits?
A: Have a clean lap in single player (e.g., hotlap mode) on the track. It doesn't matter which car. After that, ptracker is able to calculate "soft-splits", as a workaround for a bug in the current (0.22) AC API.

Are you planning to take out the .html from the inside of the .exe file?
Or is there any reason you do not want the people to be able to edit that file?

Reason why this is kept internally is that I didn't want to provide a stable API to the html templates. If you really want to change stuff you'd need to write filters using the html pages as input (some kind of a proxy system which is changing the html content). You're also free to write your own html backend using the database as source (AFAIK, this has been done by several people).

PS: Would be awesome that you were willing to release your code.

Sorry, but this is not going to happen as long as I actively support this package. It'd create a whole mess if there are mod-mods out there which break stuff especially in communication with ptracker. A nightmare for supporting and analyzing problems.

@Neys

I've configured my server alongside stracker and its working flawlessly. Now my problem is i dont know how to run Championship. I already configured the settings in championships including event and point schemata. How will i make it run only when the race is valid as championship race and turn it off when its an ordinary server race?

You have to manually include races in the championship. To do that, switch to admin mode, go to the session details of the corresponding session, choose the event and point scheme, enter a name for the session and click on "Add".

one more thing, im planning to migrate my server to linux. i already setup my server on linux.
here is my output when i run stracker
[root@system ~]# cd steam/assetto/stracker/stracker_linux_x86
[root@system stracker_linux_x86]# ./stracker
Error loading Python lib '/root/steam/assetto/stracker/stracker_linux_x86/libpython3.3m.so.1.0': /lib/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.9' not found (required by /root/steam/assetto/stracker/stracker_linux_x86/libpython3.3m.so.1.0)

Last edited:
Hello Ney, have been using their app on my site to record the pilots,
after the update v1.1 can not climb the stracker could help me or would that awaits any update?

.log
Code:
stracker.py[INFO ]: Created log file.
ptracker.py[INFO ]: Using database './stracker.db3'
ptracker.py[INFO ]: no compression configured
stracker.py[INFO ]: [12/Mar/2015:18:46:25] ENGINE Bus STARTING
stracker.py[INFO ]: [12/Mar/2015:18:46:25] ENGINE Started monitor thread '_TimeoutMonitor'.
stracker.py[INFO ]: [12/Mar/2015:18:46:25] ENGINE Serving on http://0.0.0.0:50041
stracker.py[INFO ]: [12/Mar/2015:18:46:25] ENGINE Bus STARTED
ptracker.py[INFO ]: new session
ptracker.py[ERROR]: You changed the AC server configuration, but did not restart ptracker. Exiting now.
ptracker.py[ERROR]: Caught exception in server loop:
ptracker.py[ERROR]: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\stracker_lib\ac_monitor.py", line 947, in run
  File ".\stracker_lib\ac_monitor.py", line 31, in _decorator
  File ".\stracker_lib\ac_monitor.py", line 436, in feedEntryObject
  File ".\stracker_lib\ac_monitor.py", line 481, in handleInfoPage
AttributeError: 'EntryResult' object has no attribute 'trackname'

ptracker.py[INFO ]: Shutting down acmonitor.
ptracker.py[INFO ]: Shutting down the server.
stracker.py[INFO ]: [12/Mar/2015:18:46:26] ENGINE Bus STOPPING
stracker.py[INFO ]: [12/Mar/2015:18:46:26] ENGINE HTTP Server cherrypy._cpwsgi_server.CPWSGIServer(('0.0.0.0', 50041)) shut down
stracker.py[INFO ]: [12/Mar/2015:18:46:26] ENGINE Stopped thread '_TimeoutMonitor'.
stracker.py[INFO ]: [12/Mar/2015:18:46:26] ENGINE Bus STOPPED
stracker.py[INFO ]: [12/Mar/2015:18:46:26] ENGINE Bus EXITING
stracker.py[INFO ]: [12/Mar/2015:18:46:26] ENGINE Bus EXITED

Hello Ney, have been using their app on my site to record the pilots,
after the update v1.1 can not climb the stracker could help me or would that awaits any update?

.log
Code:
stracker.py[INFO ]: Created log file.
ptracker.py[INFO ]: Using database './stracker.db3'
ptracker.py[INFO ]: no compression configured
stracker.py[INFO ]: [12/Mar/2015:18:46:25] ENGINE Bus STARTING
stracker.py[INFO ]: [12/Mar/2015:18:46:25] ENGINE Started monitor thread '_TimeoutMonitor'.
stracker.py[INFO ]: [12/Mar/2015:18:46:25] ENGINE Serving on http://0.0.0.0:50041
stracker.py[INFO ]: [12/Mar/2015:18:46:25] ENGINE Bus STARTED
ptracker.py[INFO ]: new session
ptracker.py[ERROR]: You changed the AC server configuration, but did not restart ptracker. Exiting now.
ptracker.py[ERROR]: Caught exception in server loop:
ptracker.py[ERROR]: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\stracker_lib\ac_monitor.py", line 947, in run
  File ".\stracker_lib\ac_monitor.py", line 436, in feedEntryObject
  File ".\stracker_lib\ac_monitor.py", line 481, in handleInfoPage
AttributeError: 'EntryResult' object has no attribute 'trackname'

ptracker.py[INFO ]: Shutting down acmonitor.
ptracker.py[INFO ]: Shutting down the server.
stracker.py[INFO ]: [12/Mar/2015:18:46:26] ENGINE Bus STOPPING
stracker.py[INFO ]: [12/Mar/2015:18:46:26] ENGINE HTTP Server cherrypy._cpwsgi_server.CPWSGIServer(('0.0.0.0', 50041)) shut down
stracker.py[INFO ]: [12/Mar/2015:18:46:26] ENGINE Stopped thread '_TimeoutMonitor'.
stracker.py[INFO ]: [12/Mar/2015:18:46:26] ENGINE Bus STOPPED
stracker.py[INFO ]: [12/Mar/2015:18:46:26] ENGINE Bus EXITING
stracker.py[INFO ]: [12/Mar/2015:18:46:26] ENGINE Bus EXITED

I found the error but it does not know how to hit, the new track causes an error that does not leave the stracker record the information, put track and climbed example imola

I found the error but it does not know how to hit, the new track causes an error that does not leave the stracker record the information, put track and climbed example imola

Kunos introduced so called track configurations. There is no API to get them. This means that currently ptracker and stracker are not working correctly on tracks using the new scheme (nordschleife and vallelunga, and maybe also others).

As usual, requests about python API are getting ignored on the AC forums. I'm tired of working around this crappy API. I think, if KS doesn't care about their API, you should play AC as it is intended by KS. Without apps.

Neys updated stracker with a new update entry:

Compatibility with AC 1.1.x

Change Log
  • add support for using the AC server's TCP port + 42 as stracker connection port
  • support track configurations
  • automatically convert configured tracks and track configurations to lower case
  • save a finished session as soon as all players have disconnected (avoid unsaved sessions when stracker is killed)
  • new database version 17 (no changes, but automatically rename the old vallelunga tracks to new naming scheme)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back