stracker

Apps stracker 3.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey guys, I have in the output file the following error:

CreateServer(): ERROR OPENING UDP CONNECTION &{%!e(string=listen) %!e(string=udp) %!e(*net.UDPAddr=&{[] 9401 }) %!e(*os.SyscallError=&{bind 10048})}
Starting TCP listener at port 9400
listen tcp :9400: bind: Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted.
Initialising plugins
Starting HTTP server on port 8001
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Used: versie 2.5.6 and
UDP_PORT=9401
TCP_PORT=9400
HTTP_PORT=8001
This is the best app of Assetto Corsa.
Also tried the unstable version, and that looks super good.

EDIT: Sorry this is not a problem of the stracker. Wrong threat.

Last edited:
Neys updated stracker with a new update entry:

2.6.6-experimental: a few bugfixes for reported problems

Release candidate for 2.6.x series

Change Log:
  • documentation update in README.txt (linux / multiserver setup)
  • fix handling of "DNF" players in classifications (report them as DNF and avoid assigning championship points to them for future races, history races need to be adapted manually by penalties)
  • fix parsing of team/player items in /ENTRY page containing an ampersand character (e.g., "H&H_Racing"); these no longer lead to stracker crashes
  • add a hint how to exit from...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Neys updated stracker with a new update entry:

apps are online again since KUNOS promised to support python

Lord Kunos said:
... and that makes it 100% certain Python is staying.. no way I am going to throw that amount of work away.
Whether or not add a new API is a good discussion to have.. but probably our time would be best spent into redirecting the effort to see what can be done to improve the Python API we already have and live with it for the duration of the project.

Reading this...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ney,
has some way to delete the pilot's information that is in stracker server? type, ran with another vehicle in the same lane want to take information and leave only one.
is to do this?

Ney,
has some way to delete the pilot's information that is in stracker server? type, ran with another vehicle in the same lane want to take information and leave only one.
is to do this?

Hi, this one is difficult to understand for me. What exactly do you want to delete?

A single lap? -> you can manually mark laps as invalid; log in into the http admin area and display the detailed lap information to do this...

A driver from a session? -> you can manually add penalties for a driver in a session. This is also available in the http admin area...

Something else? -> please explain

Hope this helps.

Hello Neys,

First of all, thanks here for your return ;)

Just a little info needed, may we consider Version 2.6.6 as stable at this stage now ?
I'm still on previous stable version 2.5.?? on our servers and would like to update tomorrow before launching new servers.

Thanks in advance,
Jempy ( AC Forum pseudo )

NB: I suppose the already used database may be kept and there's just the exe and .ini files to change in order to update stracker system. Am I right ?

Hello Neys,

First of all, thanks here for your return ;)

Just a little info needed, may we consider Version 2.6.6 as stable at this stage now ?
I'm still on previous stable version 2.5.?? on our servers and would like to update tomorrow before launching new servers.
Hi,

There is one known issue of 2.6.6 at the moment: The qualify result reports all drivers as DNF. I plan to provide a fix for this.

NB: I suppose the already used database may be kept and there's just the exe and .ini files to change in order to update stracker system. Am I right ?

This is true. The changes in the database scheme will be automatically applied when starting the 2.6.x version of stracker.exe. If you did not perform any manual changes to the scheme, you'll not have any problems.

Thanks for your quick answer, Neys. :thumbsup:

As I use qualify for our +- 1 week pre-qualification servers in order to create the server repartition for the Open race session, this DNF problem might of course make problem ... except if the result report is anyway displaying the drivers in good order according to the realized best laps.
Is it so ?

Thanks for your quick answer, Neys. :thumbsup:

As I use qualify for our +- 1 week pre-qualification servers in order to create the server repartition for the Open race session, this DNF problem might of course make problem ... except if the result report is anyway displaying the drivers in good order according to the realized best laps.
Is it so ?

The order is correct; it is just that the players are classified as "DNF"...

Attachments

• 2015-01-27_00001.jpg
    2015-01-27_00001.jpg
    299.7 KB · Views: 334
Last edited:
thanks for fast feedback actual i have a other problem so i contact my server hoster first... so that they make a complete restart if it is not working i contact you again

Hi @Neys

I have following problem when I want to start stracker under linux.

usage: stracker [-h] --strackerini STRACKERINI [--migratefromsqlite3]
[--migratefrompostgres] [--performbackup PERFORMBACKUP]
stracker: error: the following arguments are required: --stracker_ini

Hi @Neys

I have following problem when I want to start stracker under linux.

usage: stracker [-h] --strackerini STRACKERINI [--migratefromsqlite3]
[--migratefrompostgres] [--performbackup PERFORMBACKUP]
stracker: error: the following arguments are required: --stracker_ini

You are probably using the wrong command line arguments. Take a look at the README.txt and see if that is of help. You have to run stracker from a terminal using the correct arguments.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back