stracker

Apps stracker 3.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Did you read the multiserver doc at n-e-y-s.de? You need to start one stracker instance per server with different .ini files. Take care of the port settings in your .ini file, they have to be different as stated in the docs. Also,tthe http server is usually enabled in only one of the stracker instances.

Did you read the multiserver doc at n-e-y-s.de? You need to start one stracker instance per server with different .ini files. Take care of the port settings in your .ini file, they have to be different as stated in the docs. Also,tthe http server is usually enabled in only one of the stracker instances.
Hi Neys, thanks for pointing out about the port setting. I manage to set it up.

Thanks

Hi Neys,

Our Stracker is still on 3.3.5 and I experienced something strange in the race results:
A Timed Race of 80 minutes ... with permission of coming back to server during the race if the driver was disconnected ( special permission for endurance races ).

One driver had this sad experience and quickly came back .... but loosing time of course. ( 1 lap ).
Although his ranking was right in Ptracker in race .... it was not the case in the session results. (8th in place of 13th ).

Does this new 3.3.7 version correct such a case ?
Reading "save ESC key press information correctly in DB again", is it also applied when reconnecting to the server after being disconnected ?

Thanks for your kind answer in advance
Greetings,
Jempy.

Hi Neys,

Our Stracker is still on 3.3.5 and I experienced something strange in the race results:
A Timed Race of 80 minutes ... with permission of coming back to server during the race if the driver was disconnected ( special permission for endurance races ).

One driver had this sad experience and quickly came back .... but loosing time of course. ( 1 lap ).
Although his ranking was right in Ptracker in race .... it was not the case in the session results. (8th in place of 13th ).

Does this new 3.3.7 version correct such a case ?
Reading "save ESC key press information correctly in DB again", is it also applied when reconnecting to the server after being disconnected ?

Thanks for your kind answer in advance
Greetings,
Jempy.

Hi Jempy, no 3.3.7 doesn't solve this. Do you have a session link for me?

Thanks for your answer, Neys :thumbsup:... I'm sending you now the link of this session in private.
If you need some other file, just ask .... ;)

Now I know the answer ;)... however, I'd like of course to update our V3.3.5 to 3.3.7
Except the stracker.exe I'm sure of .... are there many other files changed ? ... 8 servers to update, so it might spare much time if I know which files were modified from 3.3.5 to 3.3.7. .... especially the config file ?

Thanks in advance, Neys.

I don't think anything else than stracker.exe changed. Also the .ini file should be the same, or (as always) has reasonable defaults at least.

I can't seem to get this to work on linux. i get this error:
JfJdIZJ.png

ive tried it with both / \
I have tried /home/myuser/acs/cfg/server_cfg.ini
tried /cfg/server_cfg.ini idk nothing seems to work for me

the absolute path (/home/...) should be ok (the file needs to be there, ofc), maybe you get another error message. It's always a good idea to read the error messages...

also do i need to have the non linux files in there too besides the stracker.ini?

yes

Hi Neys,

thanks for that great app :)

every time i got this error after a few seconds:

/opt/stracker > ./stracker --stracker_ini stracker.ini
stracker[INFO ]: Logging to ./stracker.log
Starting stracker - press ctrl+c for shutdown
libgcc_s.so.1 must be installed for pthread_cancel to work
Aborted

i`ve installed the file but there is no change :( i`m on debian jessie 64-bit

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?