Stormcloak-Lion's Pictures Thread

@David Garcia Once, you suggested that I make a thread of all my pictures. I am following up on your suggestion because, after all, you said it wouldn't be a waste.

Here is your post:
Hey Mohamed, really nice pictures. You should start your own thread maybe?

So, here are all the visible pictures I posted on the thread, "A face for your name".

As you look at all my photos, you will see many changes between different photos. I'm going through maturity in my own way. I'm also losing weight.

Don't reply unless you want to say something about the photos. This thread is purely for viewing.

283983_10150279967312206_784482205_7547659_3906476_n
by McLarenFan90, on Flickr

HNI_0099

HNI_0044

HNI_0045

Vancouver Shaadi-Me with maternal uncle and mother.

Picture 1

HNI_0066

HNI_0070

The Fred Flintstone Caveman Barbarian

Picture 7

Picture 5

Picture 8

549808_10151390235007206_1434055984_n-jpg.36187

HNI_0074_2

HNI_0075_2

HNI_0098

HNI_0099

Buxus and Azalea. They both look really healthy. I don't know if water is a problem where you live, the layer of mulch should prevent the ground from drying out too fast. If you do water them wait till the sun is gone or you might burn them.

Last edited:
Can you tell me something about the climate you live in? What temperatures you have at the moment during the day and the night. If it freezes in winter where you live and also what side of the house the Azaleas are planted. And if possible what type of soil you got. Azaleas prefer humus rich, slightly acidic soil. They do not like sandy soil.

Can you tell me something about the climate you live in? What temperatures you have at the moment during the day and the night. If it freezes in winter where you live and also what side of the house the Azaleas are planted. And if possible what type of soil you got. Azaleas prefer humus rich, slightly acidic soil. They do not like sandy soil.

That could be the case.

Here, it's hot in the warmer seasons, and a bit cooler, but, still, generally warm in the colder seasons. It was pretty warm today, and, it got cool in the evening.

It rains every few days.

The soil is pretty sandy, and, it is covered in mulch.

We're gonna have our handyman take care of it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back