Storm (Real Weather 4)

were many adjustments, and things to work, I did not have time to go deeper, I not have found the right file in xml, but then I try, but the only smoke that I think needs to be worked is the brake wheel, I think the rest is okay

Do you think it is possible to create "new" textureson the tyres while brake too hard? So that there is for a short time a darker area?

I believe he mean to say Flat spot

I mean that dark area on the tyre after too hard braking

Here (just short, couldnt fond a better vid) at 0.19-21 Right Tyre

Edit:

Or that

9-11 on right front tyre
I understand now, "brake marks on the tires", you simply use the texture mod dalhil done in 2010, he made marks braking thus and fits perfectly in 2011 and in 2012 I believe, the problem of this is that they in real life tend to disappear, by natural wear, and in the game they would be accentuated,

was not the dahil was the R34P3R, is there :
http://www.mediafire.com/?bqd5qs2le0xcwcr

x1zwab.jpg

hi, sorry for my question, but im not english and don't understand really good this mod, i downloaded this mod, but as too many files, too many types of rain, but i can install one only type? or depend if rain heavy, less or wet asphalt and not rain ecc? from all what is the best file? don't make try all, is too much... thank you
p.s. sorry for the english...

hi, sorry for my question, but im not english and don't understand really good this mod, i downloaded this mod, but as too many files, too many types of rain, but i can install one only type? or depend if rain heavy, less or wet asphalt and not rain ecc? from all what is the best file? don't make try all, is too much... thank you
p.s. sorry for the english...
You can install one type of mist and one type of rain drop (on the camera screen), and now you can install a type of rain drop falling too.

You can install one type of mist and one type of rain drop (on the camera screen), and now you can install a type of rain drop falling too.
ok, hunderstand, only can you tell me who are the number?
ex: long spray density 16 vortex 65
the number 16 ,65 and the word vortex what are they??
thank you so much for the reply!

I think that is just a description, 16 is less dense than 27, etc.. I think the vortex is the type of spray- it twists as it dissipates. I think.. I don 't use the vortex type, so I'm not sure. It looks like that on the youtube videos.

ok, hunderstand, only can you tell me who are the number?
ex: long spray density 16 vortex 65
the number 16 ,65 and the word vortex what are they??
thank you so much for the reply!
the videos show, density is the thickness of the fog spray, more transparent, more heavy to the point of not seeing anything in front of you, the numbering indicates the intensity, the original game is 10, so I increased by 5 of 5

vortex is whirlwind of spray, which will come out of the wheels, in versions with vortex he is, and very dense (very white cloud), the versions without vortex, it is little pronounced.

versions without vortex, just have the Main fog and some small effects, good to see what's in front
version with vortex, is more complete and real, it's like real life

the videos show, density is the thickness of the fog spray, more transparent, more heavy to the point of not seeing anything in front of you, the numbering indicates the intensity, the original game is 10, so I increased by 5 of 5

vortex is whirlwind of spray, which will come out of the wheels, in versions with vortex he is, and very dense (very white cloud), the versions without vortex, it is little pronounced.

versions without vortex, just have the Main fog and some small effects, good to see what's in front
version with vortex, is more complete and real, it's like real life
perfect thank you!

So does the link Above give flat spots?

Why when I download the weather mod do I just get an empty folder?

The link above refers to a texture wear "locking tires" on asphalt, users who have requested, should be on the topic of pirelli.
as the weather is on the first page, where you will find the link, install it using the "ryder mod manager"

tutorial based in ver 1.0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back