Storm (Real Weather 4)

Wow! I can't believe you were able to fix the rain drops falling from the sky. Amazing.
I have not downloaded or tried it yet, but the video looks good.

One thing that would be a good option in the falling raindrops, if at all possible, would be to have them always going toward the camera (cockpit or other in-car cams) when you are driving fast..
I haven't tried them yet, maybe they do that already.. Hopefully I'll be able to check it out tonight.
Again,. thanks. "Stationary" falling raindrops was a big disappointment for me in original game.

Wow! I can't believe you were able to fix the rain drops falling from the sky. Amazing.
I have not downloaded or tried it yet, but the video looks good.

One thing that would be a good option in the falling raindrops, if at all possible, would be to have them always going toward the camera (cockpit or other in-car cams) when you are driving fast..
I haven't tried them yet, maybe they do that already.. Hopefully I'll be able to check it out tonight.
Again,. thanks. "Stationary" falling raindrops was a big disappointment for me in original game.
I tried but could not find how, but the rain now depending curves, is taking another direction as you saw in the video, the mod will have two inclinations, one lighter than that of the video

I tried but could not find how, but the rain now depending curves, is taking another direction as you saw in the video, the mod will have two inclinations, one lighter than that of the video
Ohhhh.. that sucks. I see what you mean, the raindrops fall at an angle, but only one angle- like from the wind direction, not driver movement.

Oh well, I guess it is better than coming straight down.

Thank you for the update Vlasovas!
enjoy, now I think the mod is good, I thought it would not be possible to be better than 2011, because of the lack of textures in 2012, I ended up doing was much better than the 2011, is no more needed other updates

another video using spray type 13 with vortex 65 short

hslw8p.gif

Hail Vlasovas! If the weather is such a great issue resolved, which was quite amazing - it would be an idea to improve the dust and smoke? ;)

+1

That would be amazing!

I mean, dirt and rain... Both were not so good. But now the rain made a HUGE step forward...

I look forward to see some dust, smoke, dirt, gravel update. You would be the best!

Thanks for the rain and thanks in advance?

• Deleted member 113561

Which is the version for worst conditions ??? is it long spray Density 26 vortex 65? [Type 12]
Or is it Long Spray Density 26 Vortex 65 Short? [Type 14]

Hail Vlasovas! If the weather is such a great issue resolved, which was quite amazing - it would be an idea to improve the dust and smoke? ;)
+1

That would be amazing!

I mean, dirt and rain... Both were not so good. But now the rain made a HUGE step forward...

I look forward to see some dust, smoke, dirt, gravel update. You would be the best!

Thanks for the rain and thanks in advance?
I tried to find where to improve these effects and not have had a very good result, later I do more tests

I have 13 Long spray density 26 vortex 65 Short with drops 4 HD medium, and man I'm scared racing in the wet. I can't see if I'm in someone's spray. Really awesome. Going to try type 12 now.

do we have to install both versions to have everything or just the version 1.1?
thanks!
1.1 only, only if you do not like the effects of dripping in the box, and the semaphores and walkways, if you did not like, of these effects, you is just use the spray version 1.0

I have 13 Long spray density 26 vortex 65 Short with drops 4 HD medium, and man I'm scared racing in the wet. I can't see if I'm in someone's spray. Really awesome. Going to try type 12 now.
all versions with vortex are the best in light rain, are the ones that have a good spray in light rain
the type 12 is the maximum spray, types 13 and 14 are bonus, an average between visibility and strong spray

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back