Storm (Real Weather 4)

help me i have install the mod with ryder mod manager but i get NO raindrops on lens when i am in cockpit mode???
If I understand correctly, you want to keep the original drops? There is an option in the field of drops, keep the original, just leave it selected and their drops are the original unchanged

No i want the drops on my lens but i only see drops falling out of the sky and my lens is clean
This is very strange, is not about to happen, try exploring the installation folder, open the folder Drops 6 HD SMALL, and copy and paste content into the game replacing everything, what is your hardware?

Hey vlasovas, fascinating work trully, but can you help me please?I downloaded the winrar file and when i open it there is nothing in it.Ryder mode manager don't recognize it.I downloaded at least 5 times but i can't open it with winrar.Can you help?Please

• Deleted member 137812

Nice work bud, did you already receive your paycheck from CM for makeing something they should have done?

Hey vlasovas, fascinating work trully, but can you help me please?I downloaded the winrar file and when i open it there is nothing in it.Ryder mode manager don't recognize it.I downloaded at least 5 times but i can't open it with winrar.Can you help?Please
the mod was compressed with 7zip, but winrar must extract the mod also, there are 2 folders within a folder "01 - NEW TEXTURES PACK" and another folder "02 - DEFAULT TEXTURES PACK", these are that should be loaded in "RMM" is the best version of the new textures in my opinion, try using 7zip to extract

So true. If you are able to fix that issue, I'd race in more rain.

Looks fantastic Vlasovas, great job.
I'm going change some packages, and changed some things, intuited, to seek more reality, I changed the drops, some objects that are exposed in the rain so now will appear wet, not dry

see the drops falling from the walkway and semaphore

29zwwgi.jpg

10pu2ko.jpg

which option from the new textures pack do you suggest for best experience - simulation at the game??
boy, it's hard, people are enjoying the option 12 of the spray, now in drops, half are using the drops of Zeno, other half liked the small type 3 HD, I recommend you choose the drops, I will not opine, each has a taste, but the spray depends on if you want realism, if realism use option 12, if you want to see the track, use the options without vortex

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back