Storm (Real Weather 4)

Is it possible to make the rain drops (from the sky) fall toward you when driving? - not straight down like CM have them? That is the biggest problem for me with rain, the rest is just icing on the cake..

I would like to be able to just replace files.. I do not use any exe or installers ever. I just replace files and make my own backups..

I remember where things go better that way and can figure out where they go by the mod coming in the correct folder hierarchy, like the tire mods and the HD cars mods, etc.

Thanks though, this is going to be awesome.
well, I think it shall even have to do, but I'm a little fatigued after so much work, I will not see it now, how much the form that goes be packed, such as the tires will just extract whatever you want and replace

Great job guys, as always you have produced quality work.

I would also love to see those actual rain drops that fall straight down from the sky removed altogether from the game if it can be done, then you would have a very good package.

Thanks once again, good job.

Cheers.

Yeah if those falling raindrops cannot be fixed to move toward you, it would be better if they were gone completely..

But.. it would be difficult to see the actual rain conditions then I guess. Maybe that doesn't even matter though, maybe the track conditions is all the matters. I guess for predicting future track surface conditions, you still need to know what the rain is doing though.

Great job guys, as always you have produced quality work.

I would also love to see those actual rain drops that fall straight down from the sky removed altogether from the game if it can be done, then you would have a very good package.

Thanks once again, good job.

Cheers.
enter year and year out, and the code still missed hitting that part, last year was a good job, in this part they did, but the drops falling from the sky were too thick, then I see if I can find where to change, I need a vacation now, this mod, a lot of work, not love working on. xml, and he is all. xml

So I have to admit I'm a little confused about what mod option you can put where for the raindrops.

For instance-
In the 02 - "DEFAULT TEXTURES PACK"
Then in the "Drops 3 HD MEDIUM"

Ok, Now I see "Drops 9 HD OP1-SOFT" With an alternate "RainBeads_textures.pssg"

Can I put any of those alternate RainBeads_textures.pssg files in any of the full postprocess --> texturesets folders, or do only some of them work with certain full mods?

Just not sure if the options are options for all of them, or are they made for specific ones?

I installed that mod manager, but I have no idea how to use it, I'd rather just backup and mod files myself.

So I have to admit I'm a little confused about what mod option you can put where for the raindrops.

For instance-
In the 02 - "DEFAULT TEXTURES PACK"
Then in the "Drops 3 HD MEDIUM"

Ok, Now I see "Drops 9 HD OP1-SOFT" With an alternate "RainBeads_textures.pssg"

Can I put any of those alternate RainBeads_textures.pssg files in any of the full postprocess --> texturesets folders, or do only some of them work with certain full mods?

Just not sure if the options are options for all of them, or are they made for specific ones?

I installed that mod manager, but I have no idea how to use it, I'd rather just backup and mod files myself.
each folder has a different drop, the number of folders does not follow the order I did in RMM, but the order of the work as I was making the mod, but a simple name describes, in drops for example, has SMALL , MULTIPLE, MEDIUM, HD, those of zeno has the name of it, and the spray has its properties, such as: LONG or SHORT density 26, Votex 45, you better use the RMM is not complicated, and it is more practical

Drops 9 HD OP1-SOFT = zeno
Drops 3 HD MEDIUM = vlasovas

sorry english

• Deleted member 113561

vlasovas:
Which value do i have to change to increase density even more - im actually using:
Drop HD multiple + LONG SPRAY DENSITY 27 HEAVY EFFECTS
.... but i think density is not strong enough in heavy rain for me

Ok, the type 12 version is best for you, but the night I do an exaggerated version and send thee
vlasovas:
Which value do i have to change to increase density even more - im actually using:
Drop HD multiple + LONG SPRAY DENSITY 27 HEAVY EFFECTS
.... but i think density is not strong enough in heavy rain for me

• Deleted member 113561

Ok, the type 12 version is best for you, but the night I do an exaggerated version and send thee
hmmm... the version is really close to that what i call realistic ...im happy with it ...you dont have to do aspecial version ... its very very good ... thank you so much :D

the only thing is that you cant see the spray at Heavy rain that far as on TV at Malaysia Grand Prix ... but youre effect by it like reality...

Considering what you've seen, what density you would like to have the version that you were playing?
hmmm... the version is really close to that what i call realistic ...im happy with it ...you dont have to do aspecial version ... its very very good ... thank you so much :D

the only thing is that you cant see the spray at Heavy rain that far as on TV at Malaysia Grand Prix ... but youre effect by it like reality...

Great Mod, thank you Vlasovas and Zeno :)

I'm also using LONG SPRAY DENSITY 27 HEAVY EFFECTS - Version...

Which one is the Type 12 one, I can't find a folder called like that in my download?
Would love to try that, because I also like it as realistic as possible...

Thanks for your efforts and this great Mod!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back