Resource icon

Misc STORM 4 - F1 2016 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Perfect job, thanks. Is in your plans to do tyre wear graphical, all about tyres? :) Sorry for bad english. It would be stunning if you do the mod on tyres :)
I understand, but at search for the texture files, I Don't found that wear texture and or to paint, and do things in Always for the last years, codemasters hid everything related to tires :( :mad:, left only the normal map files, which are useless if we no have other textures to give the effect, I will try more, maybe our friend Ryder25 find a way to release the missing files and woe then it may be possible, but I'm still looking for more.
In the two mods that I more work all have been hidden, weather and tires, the weather I still made magic, as the tires do not know if I can get something :(

vlasovas updated STORM 4 - F1 2016 with a new update entry:

STORM 4 update 1.3

1.3 (27/02/2017)
- Flares lighting on the screen reworked Final (worked for Agnus Antonio da Silva)
2vx16qg.png

Read the rest of this update entry...

how do i install the update? do i uninstall 1.2 and then install 1.3? Thank you in advance

EDIT #1: Also when i install the mod, my game doesnt want to execute anymore. It just shows black screen and then falls down.... I guess i am doomed with this in ReShade's mods because this always happen to me

EDIT #2: ok i found a stupid fix for the crashing - just rename dxgi.dll to d3d11.dll
Also i have a question? Is this mod really supposed to take +-60 fps? I was running the game at high at 60 fps 22 cars at 1680x1050 and when i entered the game with the mod i couldnt get the game running at 60 fps at lowest setting in 1440x900

Last edited:
how do i install the update? do i uninstall 1.2 and then install 1.3? Thank you in advance

EDIT #1: Also when i install the mod, my game doesnt want to execute anymore. It just shows black screen and then falls down.... I guess i am doomed with this in ReShade's mods because this always happen to me

EDIT #2: ok i found a stupid fix for the crashing - just rename dxgi.dll to d3d11.dll
Also i have a question? Is this mod really supposed to take +-60 fps? I was running the game at high at 60 fps 22 cars at 1680x1050 and when i entered the game with the mod i couldnt get the game running at 60 fps at lowest setting in 1440x900
Sorry for the delay, as I have not played for a while, I suspect in affirming things.
But the reshade worked fine, just left little heavier, and did not allow the alt + tab
As for fps, the game was good, there were no takedowns at least at the time it played, as you can see in some reviews too, maybe without the use of the reshade, turn up satisfactorily for you.
Leaving the beautiful screen has a cost in the end

De hecho, ocultaron todo en el nuevo motor, no veo por qué, porque los mods de una vida más larga al juego, tuve gran dificultad en hacer este mod por esta razón, además de no tener .xml disponible, y los que existen, bug si agrega un alto valor, como el lod, todavía no estoy bien familiarizado con el nuevo sistema, pero si veo que es posible hacer neumáticos, y puede encontrar los archivos, incluso hago [/ QUOTE]
[Vlasovas, post: 2317749, member: 16322 "] vlasovas ha enviado un nuevo recurso:

[plan] STORM 4 - F1 2016 [/ plain] - [llano] Tiempo, Reshade, Flares [/ plain]

No RainBeads_textures

Más información sobre este recurso ... [/ QUOTE]

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 133 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.4%
  • < 4 years