vlasovas submitted a new resource:

STORM 4 - F1 2016 - Weather, Reshade, Flares

kjKrNUX.png
kjKrNUX.png
[/IMG]
JrGFKTf.jpg

2XAsldw.jpg

ftSFZFj.jpg

I not authorize the use of my settings and textures or in third-party mods without credits!

This modification brings drops on visor more crystalline, rain effects...​

Read more about this resource...

HI, I´m a big fan of the past of your really cool high lod mod and your awesome tire mods. Thhe storm mod of you was amazing in the past. This brings me to mod F1 2014. Do you know how you can change the level of detail system in F1 2016. I mean the trees are looking more worst as the trees in the old game. Objects switching to early from high lod to low lod or level 2 lod. This all destroys the immersion a lot. If you have no time to do this. I can do this. My F1 2014 Mods are nearly complete only sponsoring changes.

I can´t found route overrides, lod overrides, and ornament atributes files in F1 2016. Why they use stuff from modders but the new engine is totally hardcoded and not midding friendly.

HI, I´m a big fan of the past of your really cool high lod mod and your awesome tire mods. Thhe storm mod of you was amazing in the past. This brings me to mod F1 2014. Do you know how you can change the level of detail system in F1 2016. I mean the trees are looking more worst as the trees in the old game. Objects switching to early from high lod to low lod or level 2 lod. This all destroys the immersion a lot. If you have no time to do this. I can do this. My F1 2014 Mods are nearly complete only sponsoring changes.

I can´t found route overrides, lod overrides, and ornament atributes files in F1 2016. Why they use stuff from modders but the new engine is totally hardcoded and not midding friendly.
Indeed, they hidden everything in the new engine, I do not see why, because the mods give a longer life to the game, I had great difficulty in making this mod for this reason, besides not having .xml available, and those that exist, bug if you add a high value, as the lod, I'm still not well acquainted with the new system, but if I see that it is possible to make tires, and can find the files, I even do

" I do not see why, because the mods give a longer life to the game " . You answered your own question right there vlasovas . They dont want the game to be massively moddable as they want you to buy next years game and the easier it is to mod the more likely it is that people can churn out better 2017 , 2018 mods etc when the time arises .

Indeed, they hidden everything in the new engine, I do not see why, because the mods give a longer life to the game, I had great difficulty in making this mod for this reason, besides not having .xml available, and those that exist, bug if you add a high value, as the lod, I'm still not well acquainted with the new system, but if I see that it is possible to make tires, and can find the files, I even do

This would be amazing. If Peter Tasev found out how I can change Lod. I will do that. Game is good but very buggy.

" I do not see why, because the mods give a longer life to the game " . You answered your own question right there vlasovas . They dont want the game to be massively moddable as they want you to buy next years game and the easier it is to mod the more likely it is that people can churn out better 2017 , 2018 mods etc when the time arises .
Hello Hulk kkk, yes but even when it was released for mods, until 2014, there were good sales, less in 2014, but through no fault of mods, but because it came only with the 2014 season, people had classics expectations every year was the reason, because the 2014 is a good game considering the old engine, it just did not bring what they wanted

• Deleted member 6919

Nice work man, can you tell me what the files in the flare folder alter?

Hi your mod is super but i have problem shift + Tab not working on steam what is solution ?
must be due to Reshade, try disabling the Reshade in game by pressing "Scroll Lock" I not have tested it yet because he not had noticed this problem, but perhaps solve, then activate the same key again

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back