1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Store physical version... Is for steam or not?

Discussion in 'MotoGP 15' started by Camacho, May 19, 2015.

1. Hi all friends.

I have doubts of buying the game in a physical store or in steam.
    The physical version will be for steam or not? Because last year, I have the physical version and the dlc's were not available for it.

I know physical F1 codemasters games are for steam, but motogp aren't...

Thanks in advance for your answers.
  2. Strange that it wouldn't activate on Steam. Haven't seen a game in recent years that didn't activate on Steam, Origin, Uplay or GoG
  3. I had Football Manager 2013 hard copy, not digital, and I still had to activate it and play it trough steam. So it's the same thing. With hard copy installation is faster, cause you don't download the files trough internet, you install them directly. But both versions must go trough steam.
  4. I think it goes the same for DLC's...Once you activate the game with the serial code on the box you have it in your steam library, so DLC's should be available. It wouldn't surprise me if Milestone screwed up that like they screw up everything else
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
  5. jimortality

Premium Member

If you want my advice, I bought mine from a cd key site and it works fine on steam and I've got the moto 2 and 3 dlc. I don't understand why people pay top dollar on steam when you can get it a lot cheaper.
  6. Well, there were cases where publishers of the games made those cheaper cd-key's invalid. I heard Ubisoft likes to do that a lot :)

P.S. I don't pay top dollars, I wait for the discount :roflmao:
  7. jimortality

Premium Member

Well I've never had a problem with them and these are all legit sites.
  8. In fact I bought an online CD key from gamemafiapro (that is the same as Kinguin, as they have the same verification email).

25.55€ with the coupon