Stop gap between now and RF2 release

This wait for RF2 is killing me.... especially now since I lost everything on my pc and am having to reinstall all my sims and mods.

I started playing F1 2010 last fall, and it has been my primary focus for the first half of 2011, but since the crash (pc), I added a Fanatec Gt3 Rs w/ CS Pedals and the FFb in F1 2010 I can't seem to get right. I have reinstalled rFactor1, GTR2 and Race07, but realized that all my mods are gone so am stuck trying to decide what to refocus my energy on...

I love the career mode in F1 2010, but would really dig a sim that allowed one to maybe start in one series and work your way up through the ranks over multiply seasons with similar options and opportunities to change teams, rides and salaries as you go. At this point I most likely will focus my rebuilding (mod collection) to Race07 and GTR Evo, along with F1 2010 and run parallel seasons in a couple series....

Any advice on the Fanatec settings is appreciated, but here to wishing #1 that rFactor 2 comes this year, and #2 maybe, just maybe they will get creative with the career mode. I love the original rFactor for its easy of modding, but almost wish someone could release a platform that had both the updated graphics, realistic physics and a easy mod path, heck, I be willing to pay $5-$10 for a complete series, or formula upgrade each year, especially if it was good content. The stuff for GTR Evo/Race07 is a good value when on sale at Steam, but retail -- no way.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 232 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 8.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.3%