WIP Stoney Hell's Mountain 10,5km

Track is 10,5km long. A closing loop. The road is formed from 4 roads selected in Google Earth. Alttitude by 3D route builder free version, Objects by random in Bob's Track Builder.

From scratch to drivable: 2 hours. Nothing fancy, but we thought it was fun to drive. :cool:

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?0fj777p57fv1b4k <-Exctract to RBR\RX_CONTENT\TRACKS\

For interested track maker i can send the BTB project including the basic road loop. I have other projects so, if some one is interested to make a better track out of this.

Considering the time spent building this track the outcome is really nice :)

I hope you'll make another quickie in the future between your other projects because it's always nice to have some new roads to drive. I'm kinda tired hotlapping the same tracks over and over again :)

If you just divide the road for parts e.g. with Material Change and change LODs from 2000 to something resonable - everybody could be happy. This takes maybe 5 more minutes ;)

If you just divide the road for parts e.g. with Material Change and change LODs from 2000 to something resonable - everybody could be happy. This takes maybe 5 more minutes ;)

I am doing that with the RallyPark project. These quickies are just old fooling around with BTB roads. If any one is interested to have the projects files and correct these quickies, it's fine by me. I'm sorry for the gray hair that i produce to You martinez.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back