1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Stock Car V8 - Velopark

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme Setups' started by Bram, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Bram

Bram
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,286
    Here is my Velopark setup

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Oops

Oops

Ratings:
    +25
    Cheers Bram will give it a try.

3. Gian Carlos

Gian Carlos

Ratings:
    +1
    Much appreciated, Bram. Thanks!

4. Keith Pawson

Keith Pawson

Ratings:
    +8
    I've found this track the hardest to setup the car, maybe trying to get good braking, fast corner and slow tight corner all to work... in other words impossible :tongue:

Anyway, I've ended with two sets that I keeping switching between but finally settled on the KP_Velopark_Race set as my primary. It's a fairly stiff setup compared to my others but seems to work better for me, hope these help:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Gian Carlos

Gian Carlos

Ratings:
    +1
    Hey Keith!

Thanks for sharing your setup. It's really stiff, but that works well on transitions. Maybe I need to reduce a little bit the brake pressures, because I'm locking it a lot..

Couldn't be lower than 51s with your set, but I guess there is room to improve it. =D

Cya!

6. Keith Pawson

Keith Pawson

Ratings:
    +8
    Thanks for the feedback Gian! I will take another look at it and the braking... perhaps because I'm running a brake load cell that I don't have the lock ups? Is it all wheels that are locking up or front or rear?

I managed a 50.8 with it, but mainly in the low 51's on average and I think you or someone said they were doing low 50's so think I will re-visit the garage tonight :)

Update: try this one Gian and see how you go with it:

Attached Files:

7. Alden Edwards

Alden Edwards

Ratings:
    +3
    Thank you

8. cristianff

cristianff

Ratings:
    +0
    With I little mod in the default setup I managed a 51.6, I will try your setup Keith.
    Thanks

9. jeanribas

jeanribas

Ratings:
    +0
    Velho, não consigo baixar de 56.5.... qual a mágica? to jogando com o controle do xbox... os carros da IA parecem bem mais rápidos... to usando o setup do keith pawson...

10. jeanribas

jeanribas

Ratings:
    +0
    Velho, não consigo baixar de 56.5.... qual a mágica? to jogando com o controle do xbox... os carros da IA parecem bem mais rápidos... to usando o setup do keith pawson...

11. Tommy Nilsson

Tommy Nilsson

Ratings:
    +34
    53.272 with the long train