1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stock Car V8 @ Santa Cruz - Sunday 17 June 2012

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Bram, May 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Event Details
    Mod: Stock Car V8
    Tracks: Santa Cruz do Sul

Time Schedule
    All times are in GMT. The server will be open on race day for online free practice
    • 19:00 Practice
    • 19:30 Qualification
    • 19:50 Warming up
    • 20:00 Race (30 minutes)
    Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

Entry List
    Leave a comment in the thread below if you wish to be signed up. Signing up means we expect you to be present of course.
    1. Stefan Woudenberg
    2. Martin Maaskant
    3. Larry Thomas
    4. Adrian Herrera
    5. Driver
    6. Driver
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver
    26. Driver
    27. Driver
    28. Driver
    29. Driver
    30. Driver
  2. Matt Horst

Matt Horst
    Premium Member

Maybe,will see.
  3. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

I think I can make this one. :p

@Bram Hengeveld can you please put the server up for some practise? :)
  4. Bram

Done :)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Martin Maaskant

Martin Maaskant
    Premium Member

Sign me up please.
  6. I'll be there. Hopefully we will be more than three.
    This mod deserves more.
  7. Sign me up please
  8. Bram

True words :thumbsup:
  9. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

Can i make up the numbers? :) :sneaky::cool:
  10. It was funny doing this race as it was my first online completed event, Thx RD:). Was I to aggressive:unsure:
  11. Matt Horst

Matt Horst
    Premium Member

Good race today,i feel fortunate to place second against some very good drivers.Handling fell of badly due to tires getting to hot so was just trying to hang on to the end.Congrats to James,nicely done.
  12. Kevin, if you still have the replay of that race I invite you to look at early lap 9 when we collided. You missed turn 1, went into the grass and got back on track cutting in front of me like no one was there!! You simply can't race online just like you would do with AI cars! You got to be aware of other guys around you on track. ;)

It's still was a fun race while it lasted!
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

Well, had a great night. Thanx guys! :)
    I messed up my qualy, I just was pushing too hard to get the 1:21 which I did in practise.

The race start could have been good but I was stuck behind Matt who didn't come of the line quickly and couldn't go right either as Claes was there. So the guys behind came by.
    The first corner was very clean and was 5th I think. Not much later I was 3rd. James made a mistake and I could get 2nd. It was impossible to keep James behind, so was 3rd again and could keep up a little. I was 3rd for a long time. Than James made another mistake and I was 2nd again and closing in on Matt. I came within 3 seconds of him , but than made my first mistake which made me loose 2nd. Made another misrtake and was 4th... The same as my starting position.
    I noticed that I was running out of fuel... Still one minute to go.... I slowed down as there was enough sp[ave between me and 5th. I passed the finish when times up having 2 liters of fuel left... Than it said "One more lap to go".... What!!!!!!???? Blub... blub... blub... Welcome last spot! :D

Yes, had fun and clean race. Not really my circuit this but fun car to drive. See you guys next race! Hopefully with enough fuel. :)
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Matt Horst

Matt Horst
    Premium Member

Yeah i got to work on those starts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.