Stock Car V8 - Jacarepagua

Discussion in 'GSC Setups' started by Keith Pawson, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Keith Pawson

Keith Pawson Licensed

Here is my Jacarepagua set, adjust brake bias in-car to your liking, I start off moving it back to 66 and then forward to 67 maybe 68 when the fuel load goes down. Let me know if it's good or bad for you, obviously this setup suits my driving style for this track - anyway hope helps.

View attachment KP_Jacarepagua_Race.svm
  2. Gian Carlos

Gian Carlos Licensed

Thanks for sharing Keith. Will test it later and give you a feedback =D
  3. Noel Spence

Noel Spence Premium Licensed

thanks keith nice set , i thought those hills look like the you yangs in the background
  4. Keith Pawson

Keith Pawson Licensed

Hey Noel... yeah BIG you yangs :wink:
    I reckon Avalon airport would actually be a good spot for a race of some sort.
  5. Noel Spence

Noel Spence Premium Licensed

6. Alden Edwards

Alden Edwards Licensed

7. Pieter Nienhuis

Pieter Nienhuis Licensed

I'm really struling @ Curva Sul :( . Anyone have a fast setup and or hints for me ? Thanks.
  8. Scott Webber

Scott Webber Premium Licensed

i'll see what i can do :)
  9. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld Premium

Where are you loosing time? Can you explain which section of the track you find hard to take?
  10. Pieter Nienhuis

Pieter Nienhuis Licensed

I guess that i'm losing the most time braking for the slow/tight corners and going through them. My fastest lap so far is a 1m15s1xx. On a server last night some guys were running 1m11s ?!
  11. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld Premium

Are you approaching the corners too fast? Brake too late? Going through them in the correct gear? :)

There is so much that can be good or wrong. Maybe join a racing club event, hop on teamspeak and we'll have it solved for you in no time.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Pieter Nienhuis

Pieter Nienhuis Licensed

Just did a couple of laps on the WSS-server, learned quite a lot from watching James Johnson and others. Appears I was hitting a few apexes the wrong way or not at all. Down to 1m14s139 now. Also changed the deault setup a bit (less wing) and more steering lock. moved brakebalance a bit to the rear.

Also I'm braking to early for t2. Have to fix that.
  13. Scott Webber

i have now shared my setup, i will also make a video of my 1:12.1 Qualifying Lap.

you need to be very patient and smooth, being aggressive doesn't work.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  14. Pieter Nienhuis

Pieter Nienhuis Licensed

Thanks, Scott. Will give your setup a try. Looking forward to watching your lap, curious how your lines on this track are.
  15. Scott Webber

here you go, i hope you drive cockpit so the lines can be seen quite visible then :)

• Like Like x 2
  16. Pieter Nienhuis

Pieter Nienhuis Licensed

Thanks Scott, off to the track now...
  17. Alberto Rafael

Alberto Rafael Licensed

boa tarde amigos, sou novo no jogo stock car e novo aqui tbm, gostaria de saber de vcs como faço pra instalar esses alteraçoes no meu jogo?

fico muito grato pela ajuda.

alberto.
  18. Pasta raiz onde vc instalou o game - exemplo - C: GSC2012>UserData>"seu nome (perfil) no jogo">Settings - só colar dentro de uma das pasta do circuito desejado. Depois dentro do jogo acessa garagem 1 o setup vai estar a sua esquerda. seleciona e clica em carregar. Boa pilotagem.
  19. Tommy Nilsson

Tommy Nilsson Licensed

I am guessing it is me infront of you since i lock up my tires everywere.
    1.10.76 is pb on this track for me.