Stock car models

Hi everybody. Since I was improving my skills in RBR, I thought it can be interesting=hard=fun to run same tracks on a standard car with it's low HP and stock drive. I noticed there are some additional car models but got a question, can they be adjusted back and point if there any downgraded stock cars available? Personally most interested in stock Corolla 99.
Thanks.

Well the true stock car is impossible to simulate in RBR, even because of the sole fact that it would not survive driving full throttle through the stages available in the sim. The closest in the power department would be A5 class, I think. They are very light cars, around 100HP. Or try the category with the Focus ST170 in it (it should have around stock power, although it's an enthusiast model. 205 Peugeots (the weakest one especially) should give you a nice, weak drive :D. Although, as I already mentioned, you won't get the stock suspension experience, but for the closest thing to it try and pick the N class cars over the group A ones, they have way less modifications inside them.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 337 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 228 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 291 13.4%