1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stock Car @ Londrina - Sunday December 4th, 2011

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Ivo Simons, Nov 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM V8
    Car: V8 Stock Car
    Track: Londrina Stock Car

20:00 GMT: Practice
    20:30 GMT: Qualification
    20:40 GMT: Race 1 (25 minutes)
    21:05 GMT: Qualification
    21:15 GMT: Race 2 (25 minutes)

Server and teamspeak password: click here
    We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically. Click the banner below to log in to TS3.

To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
    1. Scott Webber
    2. Randy Chamberlin
    3. Corrado Conti
    4. Roberto Costa
    5. Victor Ivanov
    6. Bram Hengeveld
    7. Ken Hunter
    8. George Talbot
    9. Anders Nilsson
    10. Anthony Levene
    11. Eck Simpson
    12. Sérgio Marques
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver
  2. In my calendar, December 4th is Sunday.:D
    • Like Like x 2
  3. To much copy paste. ;)
  4. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Im up for this one, scratch my name down pls
  5. Randy Chamberlin

Randy Chamberlin
    Premium Member

Im there as well.
  6. Sk3ptik0n

Premium Member

I am in
  7. Stock car, Londrina? oh yeah count me in.
  8. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Wish it didnt have to be, but im outta this one, the wife has plans for sunday that id forgotten about. :(
  9. Count me in here also!!!
  10. Sorry people, but today in the morning to travel and will not return until Monday, but next week will be with you on the track
  11. OMG, did some laps today (around 40). First time running this track and i must say, what a tricky first corner! I always end up loosing the rear and spin my car, or... i don't loose the rear but i enter the corner too slow and lose time. Can't even beat the AI, guess i'll be the last tomorrow lol
  12. Server is up.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Incredible, i raced today to learn this track. Did more than 60 laps with the Stock Car. I can't do a lap below 1.14:500. Im always the last one against the AI. :(
    After being really upset i did some laps with the F3.... pole position! (Ok i know the AI isn't so good) I just can't understand why im so bad with the stock car, guess im competitive (little) just with open wheels.
    Just saw the "server is up." now :(
    Im gonna setup my teamspeak for the race.
  14. Sk3ptik0n

Premium Member

I have the same problem. There is a barrier I seem unable to break through with these cars.
    One thing I learned is that they hate to be overdriven. And the slower you go the more you want to drive the wheels off these cars. Instead, try slowing down.But I know it's not easy. I clocked as couple of "magic" laps a few days ago, but I have been unable to repeat the feat.I am stuck at the high 13 and even that counts on a pretty ideal situation. One small mistake and I am in the 14 and 15.
  15. Randy Chamberlin

Randy Chamberlin
    Premium Member

Password link is broke and its not the same p/w as last week. Ideas?

What are the settings on the server so we can practice with those settings in singleplayer. Please ;)
  16. Even if I'm slow and inconsistent can I join this race, I see there are 5 drivers so I won't make such a mess I guess :p Can you tell me some times I have to reach and the server password cause the link doesn't work. My best time so far is 1:13.106 and I can run 13.5-14.1 consistently if I don't make mistakes. Is this really bad? I can't get used to these cars. The have soooo much understeer in corners and braking is a nightmare as I lock tyres at almost every corner...
  17. Just normal Club password. It isnt the same as last week as that was a League race. :)

Settings for the server are in the top post and only Auto Clutch and Auto Gears is allowed.
  18. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I am in as well
  19. I'll be there, thnx.
  20. Randy Chamberlin

Randy Chamberlin
    Premium Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.