1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stock Car @ Londrina - Monday August 1st, 2011

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Ivo Simons, Jul 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]
    Track: Londrina
    Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
    Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
    Warm-up: No Warm up
    Race: 19:40 (2x20 laps)
    Password:click here

2. [signuplist]284[/signuplist]
  3. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I am in :)
  4. I'm in. This track is great for racing!
  5. Wayne Hammond

Wayne Hammond

May be out of my league, but will give it a go.
  6. I will give it a try too. Love the game and want to experience the game in a real race.
  7. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Im tempted, but i seriously doubt im ready for it yet. i will int future, and im gonna be getting some practice in, so ill be keeping an eye on these races!
  8. Just join Christopher. You learn the most with online races. :)
  9. Yeah, Christopher, and the friendly atmosphere is just great!
  10. Come one guys sign up.
    I am a maybe for tonight. Have extra work to do so might not be at home.
  11. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Im in for tonight, though i've not really had enough practice, (do we ever), but its expected were all going to look like rank amatures, or at least thats what im hoping, then i mightnt look so bad!

The point for me tonight is just to have fun and enjoy it.
    Got my shoes and gloves ready, headphones warmed up and track ir set to fire, just waiting for some talent to be delivered, its late!
    Seriously, i thought there wouldve been more sign-ups though, it seems to be a popular title.
    Never mind though, less people to laugh at my lack of skill behind the wheel of these beasts! lol
  12. Internet is quite unstable here, hope I can stablish it before race. :frown:
  13. impossibel to race with you, ping is about 900 ms. I am living in Brazil, normaly I have latençy of 200 and 300 to USA or Europe
  14. Normally you should have arround 200 yeah. We have very powerfull servers.
  15. Wayne Hammond

Wayne Hammond

mmmm no one coming on, pity, its a good game, i think we should give it a couple of weeks.:damnit:
  16. Bah, damn you unstable connection. How was racing?
  17. Eck Simpson

Eck Simpson
    Premium Member

I guess we'll be waiting for next time, just two on the server and time to qualify.

Thanks for trying Ivo.
  18. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Completely missed the race :( Thought it was scheduled for tuesday :) Sorry chaps, see you next time !
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.