1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stock Car @ Jacarepagua - Saturday March 24, 2012

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Bram, Mar 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Welcome to the second event of the Stock Car Series in the RD Racing Club. The results of this event will be stored and used in our future rankings and statistics system that is currently in development and will be awesome once its finished!

Car: V8 Stock Car
    Track: Jacarepagua
    Server password: here

The use of TeamSpeak is not mandatory but talking directly via voice chat to your fellow drivers adds to the fun and experience of racing at RaceDepartment. Follow the three simple steps below to start using TS3.
    • Download the Teamspeak 3 software here
    • Grab the password here
    • Login to our TS channels here
    Time Schedule
    20:00 GMT: Practice
    20:30 GMT: Qualification
    20:45 GMT: Race (40 minutes)

How to join?
    • If you havent got a free licensed membership that allows you to race online at RD yet. You can apply for one here
    • To participate in this event simply leave a post in the thread below and we will put you on the list.
    1. Christopher Hall-Nelson
    2. Thiago Izequiel
    3. Larry Thomas
    4. Carlos Jose Goncalves
    5. Rodrigo Suardi
    6. Sam Binfield
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver
    26. Driver
    27. Driver
    28. Driver
    29. Driver
    30. Driver
  2. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Sign Mr in pls
  3. Hey, i'll sign on that race too! But i can't confirm that right now, since i don't know if on this day i'm off to some real race. I have to wait this confirmation first. Can i sign in, and confirm later?

The race of today at Campo Grande really got me pumped! :)
  4. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

I can't make this one. :(
    I am doing a 12 hour race at Sebring that day. Will proberbly be in the next one again. These heavy V8's are more fun than I thought. :D
  5. I'll have a bit of that please:)
  6. Bram

Yes you can!
  7. Sign Mr in pls
  8. I'm in!!!! sign me please!!!!
  9. Sign me up please Bram.

10. Bram

Done :)
  11. Much appreciated :)
  12. Bram

server is up guys
  13. I'm curious as to what kind of laptimes everyone is doing. I'm in the mid 1:20's, so I imagine the top end of the field are in the 1:18's?
  14. Bram

Ill be out tonight so i cannot maintain the sign up list any further. Everybody that would like to join just drop your name below and hop in :)

have fun :)
  15. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Im dropping out of this. I had an accident yesterday. I collapsed while holding my daughter, and in trying to makesure she wasnt injured, ive buggered myself up. Cant feel anything below my waste apart from seviour pain.
    Thanks god i just got a new bottle of morphine before the weekend.
    Gonna rest up and see about getting sorted for next weeks race!
  16. Sorry to hear about your injury Chris.

I'll be around for the race this evening....
  17. Hard luck Chris. I hope you are not too bad.
    Take care of yourself and see you next week.
  18. Dinner may get in the way of practice, but I should be in for qualifying. If I'm not on by 8:45 then don't bother waiting. See you on the track guys :)
  19. That was fun as always...I managed to pip Carlos to pole on the last lap of the session. And then he kept me on my toes throughout the whole race trailing me by a couple of seconds for most of it.
    Lucky he roped in a couple of friends too or it might have been a lonely race...
  20. As Anthony said, that was fun. A bit lonely though - three people disappeared during warm up - and a stupid mistake at the beginning had me lagging behind all of the race. Hoping for more people next week.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.