1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Stock Car @ Interlagos - Tuesday July 26, 2011

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Ivo Simons, Jul 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]
    Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
    Track: Interlagos
    Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
    Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
    Warm-up: No Warm up
    Race: 19:40 (2x15 laps)
    Password: click here

2. [signuplist]269[/signuplist]

3. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Count me in again :)

4. hopefully will find time to do this one race, had to miss curitiba

5. Bram

Bram

Server is online people.

6. Bah, can't get my laptime under 1.40. Need more training though.. If I'm free at that time, I'll be on practice season to improve my pace alongside you guys (if possible) =D

7. Bram

Bram

Just join us on teamspeak Gian during the event. That is the best way to learn from eachother and improve very fast.

However the racing club is not about being fast or winning. Its casual racing with friends so its more the friendly atmosphere that counts :)

8. Did a 20 lap race today.. had so much fun. Count me in!

9. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

I need to install it tonight and have some issues with my wrist. At least I will try to join tonight!

10. Is it too late to sign? Otherwise im in! :)

11. Nope. Hop in. :)

12. Good racing guys. Also was cool to see the damage model also. Saw some guys infront having abit of door to door racing. And some small parts started to fly towards me. Good damage model. Cya next time. :)

13. Haha, it was fun, although Interlagos isn't my favorite track. Wasn't used to the set, but it was nice to watch some quality door-to-door racing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.