1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Stock Car @ Interlagos - Sunday November 20, 2011

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Bram, Nov 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
    Car: Stock Car V8
    Track: Interlagos
    Note: RDSCC league drivers that have the league skinpack installed should not use it in this race. Default skins only.

20:00 GMT: Practice
    20:30 GMT: Qualification
    20:40 GMT: Race (50 minutes)

Server and teamspeak password: click here
    We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically. Click the banner below to log in to TS3.

[​IMG]

Entrylist:
    To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
    1. Scott Webber
    2. Dave Begley
    3. Dan Watson
    4. Evan Madore
    5. Andy Smith
    6. Ken Hunter
    7. Ross McGregor
    8. Corrado Conti
    9. Robert Wiesenmüller
    10. Evan Madore
    11. Sergio Marques
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver
    26. Driver
    27. Driver
    28. Driver
    29. Driver
    30. Driver
    31. Driver
    32. Driver
    33. Driver
    34. Driver

2. Sign me up! i need the practice :D

3. Dave Begley

Dave Begley
    Premium Member

I second that request

4. I third that request. Need some practice to avoid being left behind at the start and starting last!

5. Throw me down.

6. I'd like to enter which track version is it?

7. Sign me up please.

8. Ross McGregor

Ross McGregor
    Premium Member

Stick me down as a maybe please, might be too knackered after RDLMS on saturday!

9. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n
    Premium Member

Please sign me up as well.

I assume taking out the RD skins won't be too hard? I installed them on the run and I haven't checked how they work.

10. Robert Wiesenmüller

Robert Wiesenmüller
    The one and only Premium Member

You can leave the RD skins in the folder, you just need to pick one of the ingame skins for this event as some drivers might not have the skinpack installed. There will be also an update for the RD skins on the weekend.

I try to be there for the race, but it could well be that I miss the race because I'm sleeping, considering that I'm still awake now, I'm invited tomorrow evening, then there's Macau and the Interlagos race....

11. Weird... Going to RaceDepartment.com has been redirecting me to the facebook for days now. Thought the site was down... Anyway, not sure if I am going to be able to make this club event. Picking up a new stove/oven as well as a cat later... Either way, poor turnout for a good chance to test the car and track for the league.

12. Count me in also, pls! First race with the V8's.

13. Ross McGregor

Ross McGregor
    Premium Member

Delete your browsing history/cookies etc. this is what is known as a 'hard refresh'. Then try to get onto RD again. Worked for me.

14. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Server is up

15. Pencil me in Bram...

16. I'm in

17. Robert Wiesenmüller

Robert Wiesenmüller
    The one and only Premium Member

I'm sorry but I have to resign. Sorry for the short notice. Good luck everyone.

18. Ross McGregor

Ross McGregor
    Premium Member

Sorry guys, startline crash was 100% my fault. The car was rolling back on the grid and i hadn't realised i'd stalled until the lights went out. Stupid mistake, first time for everything i guess. Hope everyone had a good race anyway.

19. I try to avoid you Ross, hopping that in the meanwhile you would start moving, still touch you a bit, but my car was fine.
    I was in a lonely 5th place, until mid race, when I was preparing to pit I get a connection lost, end of job.

Thanks RD, see you in the next one.

20. Dave Begley

Dave Begley
    Premium Member

@Ross: I tried to go inside of you but hit you. Lost my bonnet but made the car lighter so no harm done :).

Had a very lonely race too, I was on my own almost the entire race.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.