1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Stock Car @ Interlagos - Saturday April 28, 2012

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Bram, Apr 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Welcome to the sixth event of the Stock Car Series in the RD Racing Club. The results of this event will be stored and used in our future rankings and statistics system that is currently in development and will be awesome once its finished!

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
    Car: V8 Stock Car
    Track: Interlagos
    Server password: here

TeamSpeak
    The use of TeamSpeak is not mandatory but talking directly via voice chat to your fellow drivers adds to the fun and experience of racing at RaceDepartment. Follow the three simple steps below to start using TS3.
    1. Download the Teamspeak 3 software here
    2. Grab the password here
    3. Login to our TS channels here
    Time Schedule
    19:00 GMT: Practice
    19:30 GMT: Qualification
    19:45 GMT: Race (40 minutes)

How to join?
    If you havent got a free licensed membership that allows you to race online at RD yet. You can apply for one here

To participate in this event simply leave a post in the thread below and we will put you on the list.
    1. Thiago Izequiel
    2. Vinicius Ferreira
    3. Adrian Herrera
    4. Anthony Levene
    5. Nils Kuehn
    6. Kevin Cox
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver

2. I'm in this time.

3. sign me up

4. Please sign me up. :thumbsup:

5. me too :)

6. my name belongs on that list - sign me up please.

7. Sign me up please. :)

8. Unfortunetely I've received my license a bit too late and I had another committment anyway for tomorrow...

However, I'm really looking to race this sim online (that I just bought this week). I've been simracing for almost 10 years and been at iRacing since 2008 but I really needed a change. I must say that GSC is really good. There seems to be a lack of online drivers but I'll try to recruit some guys from the iRacing community.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

The server is up guys

• Like Like x 1
  10. Sorry guys...going to have to drop out of this one. The warm up DJ has pulled out of the party I'm playing at tonight so I'm going to be greedy and do his set too...4 hours of fun :)
    But that means a bit more preparation to do and no time for the important things like racing :(

11. I'm in server now and it has got 5 mins of quali left? Practice should start at 19:00 GMT it says above. It is now 18:20 GMT????

12. Ok just managed to vote server back to practice. :)

13. conection lost for me

14. Shame. Did see you blinking alot during race.

Can't believe I lost it and wrecked car with such a big lead. :(

Well done to Adrian to finish 1st! :D

15. :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.