Stock Car Extreme v1.52 RELEASED

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Stock Car Extreme V1.52 is now available on Steam & via GSC Sync!

This update brings some further bug fixes & small improvements.

INSTALLATION (Non-Steam users):

Update to v1.52 by running GSC Sync.

If you are having any trouble updating via GSC Sync, you may download the V1.52 update package from the links below:

SCE V1.52 Update

FULL SCE V1.51 Installer (needs all 7 parts adding up to 11gb, please note it includes only StockV8 2014 season, missing 2013):

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7

Mirror 1:

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7

Mirror 2:

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7

IMPORTANT!!

If you have any issues getting the game to run, please make sure to consult the troubleshooting thread and all the recommendations in the opening post.

Main changelog for v1.52:

Features & Fixes:

• Added automatic rotation support for Fanatec Clubsport V2;
  • Added DRS & tire compound state to replays;
  • Fixed F-Retro error in Dedicated tool;
  • Added onboard starter to SuperV8;
  • Fixed fog not working over grass blades;
  • Adjusted SuperV8 collision mesh;
  • AI callibration run-through for all series;
  • Minor physics adjustments for F-Extreme, F-Reiza, F-3 & karts;
  • Fixed Safety Car position at Montreal modern;
  • Made main menu series selection arrows red for better visibility.
Please note that due to replay code changes, older replay files will no longer be recognized by v1.52.

Please keep discussions and questions about v1.52 here - if you´re not sure about a problem you´re encountering, this is the place to discuss it.

If you have a bug to report please use the bug report thread. (make sure o check the opening post).

Last edited:
How is GSCE Beta.Lol It is basically unchanged for 4 years. It's a fantastic rfactor mod, it's one of my favs but to call it beta is a stretch

Last edited:
Basically unchanged. They tweaked it alot it but it is still same basic sim. Remember they weren't even allowed to change the rf1 code until a few months ago when they licensed it from ISI. Before that they were limited to writing plugins.

Basically unchanged. They tweaked it alot it but it is still same basic sim. Remember they weren't even allowed to change the rf1 code until a few months ago when they licensed it from ISI. Before that they were limited to writing plugins.
Well, that would just end in a discussion over where to draw the line :)

Yes, before they licensed the engine they didn't change a single bit of the engine.
But that doesn't mean that they didn't change the game ;)

As I stated before "this one of my favs" I just responded to the "beta" statement. People are defending something that doesn't need defending. Ok, "the Reiza guys are Gods" everybody happy now. ;)

Last edited:
I notice the F Classic AI has a much better acceleration/traction out of corners and i wonder if it is in need of adjusting. Running 117%@Montreal88 and i can't keep up with the acceleration/traction they get out of slow hairpins and chicanes. They seem to be allowed to put the power down much better than i can.
I immediately lose 0.6s from the start line. I obviously can't floor the throttle in 1st and even need to wait a bit in 2nd and by that time they're already gone. I even went on to bind a launch control, lol. :D

Anyway, just wondering if this is in need of some adjusting or not. I'm also running default setup and the difficulty setting is near max, so that may be a factor as well. They do slow down more for the turns, though, but then compensate at turn exit with superior traction.

Hi guys ;)

I have just updated the game from v1.38 to v1.52 and noted I lost my old replay as I can read on the forum...............but I dont read my old setups as well........how can I find them back? :O_o:

Thanks for help.

After included my SCE on steam ( V.1.52) I only can play on RACE mod. I've a G27 and it works well but only in race. I can't play it on Test, Training or Classification.
I'm not the only one who has this problem but I don't know how to resolve it.
Can you help me, please?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back