Stock Car Extreme bug report thread (READ THE OPENING POST)

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
PLEASE READ THE OPENING POST BEFORE POSTING. Posts that don´t observe the requirements may be moved / removed.

Please concentrate your bug reports for v1.50 on this thread.

Make sure to check the release notes on the release thread before posting.

If you may please elect to adapt the following report form below:

Track & Layout Used:
Car Used:
Applicable Settings:
Report:
Steps to reproduce:

Ex:

Track & Layout Used: Montreal 88
Car Used: Formula V12
Applicable Settings: n/a
Report: After losing front wing the car gets airborn above around 100mph.
Steps to reproduce: Crash and lose front wing, drive fast ;)

For any difficulties related to installing, running or setting up the game which are not necessarily bugs in the software, please refer to our v1.50 troubleshooting thread, and our GUIDES . If you need further assistance use the v1.50 release thread or email support@reizastudios.com (please allow for up to 1 business day for a reply).

Please allow time for us to test, verify and rectify the issues. We might not reply to you but rest assured if you posted here, we will have read it.

Please avoid posting new threads for bug reports, it´s the easiest way to make sure your report gets lost in the shuffle.

Last edited:
Track & Layout Used: Santa Cruz do Sul
Car Used: SuperV8
Applicable Settings: Tyre wear X7, soft compound tire, full fuel load, tire wear is on.
Report: SuperV8 AI Cars seem to experience no tire wear
Steps to reproduce: Start a race with tire wear set to x7 and let AI take control of your car for a few laps then retake control.

I think there is a problem with AI tire wear for the SuperV8's. The AI cars don't seem to experience any tire wear at all. If I start a race with x7 tire wear and let the AI take control for 10 laps no tire wear is experienced when I retake control. If I try a 20 lap normal race myself I will need to pit a few times to change tires where the AI cars never pit.

I tried the same thing with Formula Classic and the AI did experience the expected tire wear.

Track & Layout Used: any
Car Used: FClassic
Applicable Settings: Any
Report: I'm experiencing heavy fps drops when driving the FClassic.
Something about the cockpit on FClassic seems to be unoptimized or especially graphically tasking.

UPDATE 1.51 fixed this problem.

Track & Layout Used
: any
Report: Car is invisible in Test Day session.
Cars Affected: Formula3, Formula Vee, Opala 86, probably others
Cars Not Affected: SuperV8, Stock Car

Weirdest thing. Did a complete reinstall already, didn't fix it. Practice sessions during Single Race are not affected.

Last edited:
Every time I start the sim, after 5 seconds open, it crashed back to desktop. I just downloaded it all over again, it's a clean install. No mod, no 3rd party plugins, no nothing. And the problem keeps happening over and over and over.

I have NO IDEA what to do.

Track & Layout Used: Any
Car Used: Any
Report: Panning around the car doesnt work anymore. In any gmotor based game, you can look at the car from swingman with page up and then rotate around with 4-6 on the numpad, zoom in and out with 7 and 9, rotate up and down with 8 and 2 - I like it for replays. After 1.50, including 1.51, these buttons just move the view a step to the side, and nothing more.
Steps to reproduce: Try to pan the car around on replays.

Track & Layout Used: Any
Car Used: Any
Report: Running any race against AI and as the track goes green all AI cars seem to slow drastically at the start/finish line.
Steps to reproduce: start any race - tried with qualifying or just skipping directly to race. Made no difference. Basically the only way to avoid an accident is when the green light comes on mash the brake or you crash into the cars ahead.

Track & Layout Used: Montreal modern (benchmark)
Applicable Settings: Max shadows
Report: Still getting FPS hit compared to all other cars at certain points on track
Steps to reproduce: Lap of Montreal, field of 25 SuperV8, shadows on max

Version: 1.51 Steam or non-Steam, both versions. Not an issue with version 1.50.
Track & Layout Used
: Spielberg Historic - Austrian Ring Historic GP.
Car Used: Formula Retro.
Applicable Settings: Dedicated server running as Admin.
Clean installation: Tried with both 1.51 Steam or non-Steam.
Report: Only Emmo and his car is available. See attached image.
Steps to reproduce: Select Formula Retro in dedicated server.
Troubleshooting Attempted: Everything listed.

Update 1: If a driver selects Emmo, then they can join the server without an error. If they try to select any other cars when logging into the server, the server shows a camaross.hdv error and car not recognized. The client sees F_Retro.hdv mismatch. If the version 1.50 dedicatedserver.exe is used instead of the version 1.51 dedicatedserver.exe, all the Formula Retro cars are viewable in the Available Opponents window, but when the client tries to join the dedicated server they still see F_Retro.hdv mismatch.

Attachments

• no-retro.png
    no-retro.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 306
Last edited:
just downloaded the full v1.51 non steam to a clean install, and it wont load just get a heap of different crashdump errors. seems a different number each time... i went to run the sync and it wanted to DL 500mbs worth of files that mainly look like DDS car files. should i let it sync.?

Track & Layout Used: Phillip Island (by Patrick)
Applicable Settings: AI strength 100 %, low agression
Report: Collision box isn't correct. My car didn't touch the AI car and yet my and the AI car were damaged.
Steps to reproduce: Repeat

Attachments

• GRAB_005.JPG
    GRAB_005.JPG
    254.7 KB · Views: 312
  • GRAB_006.JPG
    GRAB_006.JPG
    250.9 KB · Views: 293
Last edited:
Having an odd audio problem. With the sound fx if I set them on 0 they are off. When I raise volume to 1 the curb sounds are really loud. If you raise the sound to 100 every thing else, wind, road, shifting, etc get louder but the curbs don't. The curbs sound are just really loud all the time. Anybody else get this.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 142 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.3%