Stock Car Extreme bug report thread (READ THE OPENING POST)

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
PLEASE READ THE OPENING POST BEFORE POSTING. Posts that don´t observe the requirements may be moved / removed.

Please concentrate your bug reports for v1.50 on this thread.

Make sure to check the release notes on the release thread before posting.

If you may please elect to adapt the following report form below:

Track & Layout Used:
Car Used:
Applicable Settings:
Report:
Steps to reproduce:

Ex:

Track & Layout Used: Montreal 88
Car Used: Formula V12
Applicable Settings: n/a
Report: After losing front wing the car gets airborn above around 100mph.
Steps to reproduce: Crash and lose front wing, drive fast ;)

For any difficulties related to installing, running or setting up the game which are not necessarily bugs in the software, please refer to our v1.50 troubleshooting thread, and our GUIDES . If you need further assistance use the v1.50 release thread or email support@reizastudios.com (please allow for up to 1 business day for a reply).

Please allow time for us to test, verify and rectify the issues. We might not reply to you but rest assured if you posted here, we will have read it.

Please avoid posting new threads for bug reports, it´s the easiest way to make sure your report gets lost in the shuffle.

Last edited:
Report: Gampad stops working
Steps to reproduce: Use a gamepad, start a race, drive a bit, exit to the main menu, start another race or go to the controller menu: All inputs from the pad are igniored.

Steps to fix: rename "dynhud.dll" to "dynhud._dll" in the plugin folder to disable it.

Strange, that a hud plugin should wreck the controller, but switching it off seems to do the job.

More info: In the previous beta the same thing happened and it was fixed by removing/renaming the "ReizaSLIMaxMgrBridge.dll". Hope that helps...

Track & Layout Used: any
Car Used: F3
Applicable Settings: Any
Report: Grid impossible to edit. We tried everything, and we alsow have a dedicated server.

Track & Layout Used: Santa Cruz do Sul
Car Used: Stock V8
Applicable Settings: Reversing the grid or organizing it with the batch / editgrid command
Report: The dedicated isn't holding the positions after editing it manually via batch or editing the grid in the server list. It appears right in the server list after the editing, but when it goes to the race, the grid get messed again.
Steps to reproduce: Edit the grid in the warmup

Track & Layout Used: any
Car Used: any
Report: Grid impossible to edit. Tryed both /editgrid and manual "+" "-" in dedicated server.

Brent Mills

Brent Mills
Track & Layout Used: All
Car Used: All
Report: Not exactly a bug, but the fantastic new feature of steering rotation per car matching your steering wheel has a small problem. If for ex, the last car you use has a 360 degree rotation, when you exit the game, windows keeps that setting. So now if you go play another sim the wheel settings are all messed up. Would be nice if GSC made a note of initial steering lock setting when starting up, and then resumed that setting when exiting the game.

Track & Layout Used: all
Car Used: all
Applicable Settings: default
Report: cannot enter race session from "Single Race" menu choice since v1.5 update.
Steps to reproduce:

I use only the default Steam version, no mods of any kind. I dleted all profiles and created a new profile, per the mandatory "ReadMe". Still not allowed to enter offline race session.
I then uninstalled entirely (found the game folder in SteamApps and deleted it, then reinstalled game. Created new profile again and tried to get into a race session in offline mode (Single Race) and still will not allow any car (AI or myself) onto the track.
I then started the online server I manage and multiplayer worked fine, was able to get into race session, even with AI drivers.

logged off of multiplayer, and created my own race game in multiplayer from my gaming pc, adding AI drivers. No problems at all.

Track & Layout Used: All
Car Used: All
Report: Not exactly a bug, but the fantastic new feature of steering rotation per car matching your steering wheel has a small problem. If for ex, the last car you use has a 360 degree rotation, when you exit the game, windows keeps that setting. So now if you go play another sim the wheel settings are all messed up. Would be nice if GSC made a note of initial steering lock setting when starting up, and then resumed that setting when exiting the game.
I have Logitech G27, i haven't encountered this problem. What wheel are you using?

I have a T300
I've noticed the same thing when going from a Reiza category to a mod (V8's to CART, for example). I think it might have something to do with the mod's rotation setting not being set up in the hdv files. I assume that if it's not set, the mod just takes whatever rotation was last used. I haven't noticed anything switching games, though (G27 user).

Last edited:
Track & Layout Used: Ribeirao Preto 2010
Car Used: Metalmoro
Applicable Settings: Driving in a racing manner
Report: Seems like the engine is overheating too easily. I was finishing lap 2 and it was already 120+ and overheating. Happens at other slow tracks, where 1st and 2nd gear are used often, like Velocitta.

Track & Layout Used: Any (mods included)
Car Used: Any (mods included)
Applicable Settings: Using a Fanatec CSR wheel with driver 226 and FW 756
Report: When using "standing start", FFB just deactivates when starting the race. Any other type of start seems to work fine with FFB working normally. Was getting the same behaviour in 1.38. Not an overheating issue since I can start a race another way right after a "FFB bug" and I get the FFB back.
---EDIT---
Fixed by resetting the FFB at the start of the race (need to assign a key to it first).

Last edited:
Found my issue. Impatience. if i let the 'empty tack" video play out, it eventually loads the race.

Track & Layout Used: all
Car Used: all
Applicable Settings: default
Report: cannot enter race session from "Single Race" menu choice since v1.5 update.
Steps to reproduce:

I use only the default Steam version, no mods of any kind. I dleted all profiles and created a new profile, per the mandatory "ReadMe". Still not allowed to enter offline race session.
I then uninstalled entirely (found the game folder in SteamApps and deleted it, then reinstalled game. Created new profile again and tried to get into a race session in offline mode (Single Race) and still will not allow any car (AI or myself) onto the track.
I then started the online server I manage and multiplayer worked fine, was able to get into race session, even with AI drivers.

logged off of multiplayer, and created my own race game in multiplayer from my gaming pc, adding AI drivers. No problems at all.

I'm on Steam, this file is not there =/
In rF2 this also happened but looks like it's the min force feedback setting that may be too high (didn't have the time to set the wheel and test yet). Later I'll try to take a look at the real feel setting to see if there is something I can change.
But I have no idea about this stuff so any recomendation would be nice. It was fine before this update

Track & Layout Used: Any
Car Used: Any (except for Opala 86 and Lancer)
Report:
Pessoal, só tem imagem nos retrovisores do Opala 86 e do Lancer. Todos os outros carros os retrovisores são totalmente cinza, sem imagem nenhuma.

Guys, only have the image mirrors in the Opala 86 and Lancer. All other rear-view cars are completely gray without any image.

Steps to reproduce: Any

Smoothing level setting in the realfeel set to 1 seem to make the vibration disappear. Need to check on other mods, this sunday we did a race @ Indianapolis oval and I had to totally turn off the FFB due to the crazy vibration under low speeds, I thought my wheel was going to explode

PicoBp

#26 | HSRC - Banzaaaiii Touring Car Crew
I noticed this behaviour with the Marcas cars in Guaporé, where the pit limit is 39km/h. With 1.38 my G27 wanted to explode while coming out the pits, with 1.50 it became a less frightening experience due to the FFB adjustments behind it, but it still rattles and twitches.

What exactly did you adjust @Will Mazeo? And did it work out as you expected?

Here
[Stock]
MaxForceAtSteeringRack=-2600.000000
SteeringDamper=11500.000000
FFBMixerRealFeelPercent=100.000000
FrontGripEffect=0.200000
SmoothingLevel=1

It was 0, I tried 1 and it worked. You can go for more if it doesn't.
In my case was the contrary: before this update was fine, after that the vibration appeared, really annoying.
I never modified anything in this setting before

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 79 19.1%
  • €151-500

Votes: 116 28.0%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 67 16.2%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 36 8.7%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 40 9.7%