Stock Car Extreme v1.38 released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
SuperV8_R01.jpg

Special evening release for our aussie friends :)

INSTALLATION (Non-Steam users):

Update to v1.38 by running GSC Sync.

IMPORTANT! If you get a CTD on start-up after the update, check Gamedata\Shared folder and make sure coreshaders.mas is the only file there (may affect some 3rd party mods).

If you are having any trouble updating via GSC Sync, you may download all the update packages from the links below:

v1.25
v1.252
v1.27
v1.30
v1.31
v1.33
v1.35
v1.38

NOTE: If you are manually updating from a v1.21 base install, you will need to install all the above packages in succession.

Main changelog for v1.38:

Content

Cars:
  • Added Super V8 series.
Tracks:
  • Added Modern Montreal.
Features & fixes:
  • Minor Jacarepagua Historic LOD fixes;
  • Updated trackside ads;
  • Fixed error with 2 F3 talent files;
  • Adjusted F-Extreme gear & final drive ratios to better match 2015 standards;
  • Updated off-track & rumblestrip sounds in closed cockpit cars.
Please direct your bug reports to this thread.

For issues installing / running / setting up GSCE, please refer to our FAQ , and our GUIDES first before posting.

Thank you all for your responses. I was telling my wife that as much fun as sim racing is, it is the community surrounding it that is the truly awesome aspect of sim racing. Thank you s2173 - puppy Linux seems like the most promising way to go. I am a bit unsure about the process of downloading and running. Busy weekend - need to read and check it out in more depth.

But, at any rate Thank You all again.

FraPP!!!

as a Kart lover (and Driver) i've got to say you guys did a stunning job on the modeling and physics
but i found a problem with the SuperKart and 125cc Shifter kart (Definitely not a KZ1 wink wink)
but these Karts don't have the shift pedals or shift sticks

Example
kz1tony.jpg

And the Shifter Kart in the game doesn't have this stick shifter

GSC 2015-09-14 17-14-09-88.jpg

See??
Will this ever be changed?

Thanks for reading

Hi,can somebody help me?I have StockCar Extreme v1.38 but I can't Set Fullscreen,I have tried with MinimumVidRes=MaximumVidRes= but it is still not Fullscreen....Windowed is off and Widescreen UI on.Please tell me how to adjust Fullscreen???

After running GSC Sync to update from version 1.21, and 5 hours of downloading now all i have is a small blue spinning wheel, but the game never starts.
If I hit Ctrl,Alt, delete, I get this message:
Gmotor2 error
fatal error compiling pixel shader ps20.RZ RoadOneSurfaceTwoDiffuseGroovedA.
BTW I do not have Steam.
Really like to get this going again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back