Stock Car Extreme v1.38 released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
SuperV8_R01.jpg

Special evening release for our aussie friends :)

INSTALLATION (Non-Steam users):

Update to v1.38 by running GSC Sync.

IMPORTANT! If you get a CTD on start-up after the update, check Gamedata\Shared folder and make sure coreshaders.mas is the only file there (may affect some 3rd party mods).

If you are having any trouble updating via GSC Sync, you may download all the update packages from the links below:

v1.25
v1.252
v1.27
v1.30
v1.31
v1.33
v1.35
v1.38

NOTE: If you are manually updating from a v1.21 base install, you will need to install all the above packages in succession.

Main changelog for v1.38:

Content

Cars:
  • Added Super V8 series.
Tracks:
  • Added Modern Montreal.
Features & fixes:
  • Minor Jacarepagua Historic LOD fixes;
  • Updated trackside ads;
  • Fixed error with 2 F3 talent files;
  • Adjusted F-Extreme gear & final drive ratios to better match 2015 standards;
  • Updated off-track & rumblestrip sounds in closed cockpit cars.
Please direct your bug reports to this thread.

For issues installing / running / setting up GSCE, please refer to our FAQ , and our GUIDES first before posting.

Dear Reiza,

first....i love you! thanks for this great simulator...
,the problem about the campionship point is fixxed?
thanks again and kind regards to all

Next update for sure (at long last).

Ok, I've run the GSC Sync to solve the problem of the mismatch. It has sincronized new things, but when I enter in the showroom, it gives GMotor2 error, like if some .Mas is corrupted. So we have 3 versions of 1.38 online. Steam 1.38, Direct Link 1.38 (it gives mismatch when I try to join a Steam server) and the GSC Sync, that have a problem with GMotor.

What file is giving the error?

Regarding a mismatch, check if there are no loose HDV / TBC / PM files in Gamedata\Vehicles\SuperV8 folder (those were on the Sync server earlier by mistake and should be deleted if you got it)

I thought 1.37 would fix this but I'm having some graphics glitches since 1.35, like little artifacts or something. Do you guys know what to do or have any idea or post to redirect me?
I'm running windows 10 with a GTX 770. Steam version by the way.
Thanks in advance.

Updated via GSynch, I had some issues but then I checked this:
Please try the following fix: Check Gamedata\Shared folder, make sure only coreshader.mas is there (delete any loose files, may affect 3rd party mods though).

I did that and was able to get the game running. But then something weird happened... I was able to start the game, select the V8SC and drive it but the SIM was telling me that there were errors loading shaders and some other stuff. When I got on track I could not see any part of the cockpit and when I hit the replay and viewed it I could only see a box with 4 wheels and the word "temp" written on it. Any suggestions as to what I did wrong? BTW, the car sounds were fine and it drove really well. The only mod I have is the 911 RSR. No mod tracks.

EDIT: I immediately jumped on one of the Copa Touring Cars and was able to see it in the replay, no problem.

Updated via GSynch, I had some issues but then I checked this:
Please try the following fix: Check Gamedata\Shared folder, make sure only coreshader.mas is there (delete any loose files, may affect 3rd party mods though).

I did that and was able to get the game running. But then something weird happened... I was able to start the game, select the V8SC and drive it but the SIM was telling me that there were errors loading shaders and some other stuff. When I got on track I could not see any part of the cockpit and when I hit the replay and viewed it I could only see a box with 4 wheels and the word "temp" written on it. Any suggestions as to what I did wrong? BTW, the car sounds were fine and it drove really well. The only mod I have is the 911 RSR. No mod tracks.

EDIT: I immediately jumped on one of the Copa Touring Cars and was able to see it in the replay, no problem.
Fixed my own issue. I did another Gsync and ran the sim as "Administrator".

OK, GSC Sync is now downloading everything rightly and I don't have any GMotor2 problems again. Also, it doesn't have any conflict with the Steam servers. The problem is on 1.38v direct link, that have something different on HDV, giving a mismatch when I join Steam server and vice-versa.

V8SuperCars are not displaying properly

Downloaded V1.38 with Gsync. Loaded the game. Select V8Super on Test day. The game would lockup at the car & track selection screen. Showroom display was blank, no car but text description was at the bottom.

Brought up task manager to exit the game. This displayed the gMotor2 error window, with the message "Error loading texture 'SUPERV8_EXT_GLASS' for material WCWINDOWS"; Plus a second message "Error loading global material for WCWINDOWS". After clearing the messages, I was returned to the selection screen. Still a blank showroom.

The Montreal track loaded but hung up at 3/4 of the loading bar. Loading could be forced to finish by pressing the space bar repeatedly.

The track would display properly across a triple screen setup, but all cars were displayed as the temporary block graphics. The car could be driven around the track along with the AI.

Ran Gync again and found over 30 errors. This cleared up a lot of errors, but still would lock up. After running Gsync four (4) more times the error above was cleared. The game would still lock up, with no car in showroom.

Bringing up the error window with the message "Error loading global material WCCARBODY". After clearing the message, I can force my way back into the track. But now only the center screen is being displayed. Outer screens are black.

This is the contents of the CSV listing by Gsync:

"League","Action","Type","Name","Last change","Size"
"Reiza","Sync","File","E:\Games2\GSC2013\GameData\Sounds\TireSurface\gravel_roll_closed_cockpit_2_2.wav","8/31/2015 3:15:03 AM","4.66 MB"
"Reiza","Sync","File","E:\Games2\GSC2013\GameData\Talent\SuperV8\StefanBalisto.rcd","8/31/2015 3:13:27 AM","202 B"
"Reiza","Sync","File","E:\Games2\GSC2013\GameData\Talent\SuperV8\ThiagoBranco.rcd","8/31/2015 3:13:32 AM","199 B"
"Reiza","Sync","File","E:\Games2\GSC2013\GameData\Talent\SuperV8\YanisDonates.rcd","8/31/2015 3:13:38 AM","199 B"
"Reiza","Sync","File","E:\Games2\GSC2013\GameData\Vehicles\SuperV8\SuperV8_maps.mas","8/31/2015 3:30:23 AM","20.45 MB"

Attached is a copy of the corresponding Game Stock Car Extreme Sync v4.3.2 Log file:

I think the SuperV8_maps.mas file might be at the root of all this trouble....

Any help in resolving this problem will be greatly appreciated....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 211 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 152 7.7%