Stock Car Extreme v1.35 Released!

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
11406475_10153429244622743_2011567790562124653_o-jpg.97078

INSTALLATION (Non-Steam users):

Update to v1.35 by running GSC Sync.

If you are having any trouble updating via GSC Sync, you may download all the update packages from the links below:

v1.25
v1.252
v1.27
v1.30
v1.31
v1.33
v1.35

NOTE: If you are manually updating from a v1.21 base install, you will need to install all the above packages in succession.

Main changelog for v1.35:

Content

Cars:
  • Added Opala Stock Cars 1986 series;
Tracks:
  • Added Jacarepagua Historic;
  • Added Spielberg Vintage layout (no chicane).
Features & fixes:
  • Kansai Texture Mipmapping Optimizations & Fixes;
  • Fixed Salvador AI Pit Entry;
  • Fixed Superkart loading error when using lower graphics settings;
  • Fixed missing Superkart parts when using TV cockpit cam.

Please direct your bug reports to this thread.

For issues installing / running / setting up GSCE, please refer to our FAQ , and our GUIDES first before posting.

Last edited:
Virtual carrer mode??? And it has to be unlocked cars in the simulator and making money. :laugh: :D

Well if you are a real racing driver you can't jump straight in an F1 car. You might start in karts or Formula Ford and if you do well you might "unlock" a F3 drive. If you do well in F3 you might "unlock" a GP2 drive. If you do well in GP2 you might unlock an F1 drive - probably with one of the slower teams. If you do well you might unlock a drive in one of the top F1 cars.

You can think of a championship as a simple career mode. You are "constrained" to race on a series of tracks in a pre-determined order using the same car, winning points as you go with the aim of winning the championship. Career modes in sims tend to be a series of championships.

I think the more important point is that Reiza is a small company with limited resources. I think most GSCE players would rather that they spend their time working on improving "sim features" (making the driving experience more realistic) such as tire model, drivetrain model, etc., instead of adding "game features" like career mode. The championship mode bug needs to be fixed, but I doubt there is demand for creating a career mode.

For me personally the SP feature I'd like to see improved is the AI. They are pretty good but have too much of a tendency to bang into you.

@David Wright First to tell you that your name is really cool, because it is equal to mine. ;)

Second it seems that you have not noticed I'm kidding. :D

And third ... Lewis Hamilton could not put their ass in a real McLaren in 2007, until no spending two months to spend the "McLaren Carrer Mode" on the simulator. On the other side, Pedro Martínez de la Rosa (Spanish like me), still test driver because... Is not been able to spend the "Ferrari Carrer Mode" on the simulator. He jammed at level 23.

:p :D :laugh: :roflmao:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back