Stock Car Extreme v1.33 Released!

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios

Videos using SweetFX - grab it with our settings here.

First a small note to let you all know we have some big news coming up shortly which should make june a very important month for GSCE - watch this space!

In the meantime we thought you might enjoy some cool new toys to play with for this last weekend of may :)

V1.33 Info below:

INSTALLATION (Non-Steam users):

Update to v1.33 by running GSC Sync.

If you are having any trouble updating via GSC Sync, you may download all the update packages from the links below:

v1.25
v1.252
v1.27
v1.30
v1.31
v1.33

NOTE: If you are manually updating from a v1.21 base install, you will need to install all the above packages in succession.

Main changelog for v1.33:

Content

Cars:
  • Added 250cc Superkart series (make sure to set steering rotation between 180º-220º for accurate steering ratio)
Track:
  • Added Kansai (2 layouts)
Features & fixes:
  • Improved AI paths for Interlagos (all layouts);
  • Fixed fuel estimates for Guaporé;
  • Updated curb sounds for Marcas;
  • Various minor physics & AI updates;
  • Minor optimization for Buenos Aires.

Please direct your bug reports to this thread.

For issues installing / running / setting up GSCE, please refer to our FAQ , and our GUIDES first before posting.

Great work, but i have to complain about the grass textures. I think a special track like this would deserve something better than these overused generic grass textures. I don't know...it just doesn't look good. It looks more like a placeholder than anything. I think there should've been more variety in the textures. It stands out like a sore thumb imo. :unsure:

Thanks for adding new content, though, of course. Much appreciated. :thumbsup:

I'm sorry, but how much detail do you want? Spent a lot of time getting this looking as organic as possible with in the limitations of the engine...

2015-05-30_11-29-12.jpg 2015-05-30_11-22-34.jpg 2015-05-30_11-24-16.jpg

After download all these update i suppose i can just overwrite the older update with newer update so i actually only need to keep one update which is v1.33 which contain all the previous update right ??

@Alex Sawczuk
Hello mate... im having a really constant annoying problem with my control setup. I make a change to my controller (be it ffb or button map) and when I go to the car the theres no input. I have to actually restart the game. Although when I go into the control options I have all the axis working.

Cheers mate..

Great job reiza on one of the best gp tracks in the world.:)

I'll admit it as well Paul. I've never run the karts more than a lap when I first got the sim but I've run quite a number of laps with these super karts. I've also gone nuts and downloaded all the kart tracks from RD as well.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but how much detail do you want? Spent a lot of time getting this looking as organic as possible with in the limitations of the engine...

Ok, that's probably how it looks maxed out. :p Looks adequately detailed alright.
Mine doesn't look that sharp,crisp on high/max, 4xAF, 4xAA. Looks more smudgy and blurry and low res. Also, i think it must be a matter of taste in the case of this specific track, since i haven't complained about grass textures before, it never bothered me the slightest... I don't know, it just struck me after the first couple of laps as bland and generic.
But if you say that you're content with the end result, i won't argue.You're the expert here. :thumbsup:

I know my comments can't always be the most accurate, relevant or valid, but sometimes i'll comment anyway. :p

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 202 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 152 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.7%