Stock Car Extreme v1.31 Released

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios

Videos using SweetFX - grab it with our settings here.

EDIT: Updated with v1.31 information.

INSTALLATION (Non-Steam users):

Update to v1.31 by running GSC Sync.

If you are having any trouble updating via GSC Sync, you may download all the update packages manually from the links below:

v1.25
v1.252
v1.27
v1.30
v1.31

NOTE: If you are manually updating from v1.21 base install, you will need to install all the above packages in order.

Main changelog for v1.30:

Content

Cars:
  • Added Copa Petrobras de Marcas - brazlian touring car series with Ford Focus, Chevrolet Cruze, Toyota Corolla & Mitsubishi Lancer GT models.
Track:
  • Added Bologna Historic track
Features & fixes:
  • Updated terrain shaders & textures for Cascavel, Montreal & Taruma (other tracks to receive the same treatment in following updates);
  • Adjusted collision sounds;
  • Corrected F-Extreme & F-Reiza aero distribution;
  • Small adjustment to Metalmoro & F3 tyres;
  • Shadow optimization & AI improvement for Montreal Historic.

Added changelog for v1.31:
  • Added updated terrain + shaders for Salvador & Londrina;
  • Fixed AI trying to drive through pit building in first few pit boxes when exiting at Johannesburg Historic;
  • Added Diffuse Alpha Spec Normal Map Shadow Map shader;
  • Adjusted MR18 aero yaw sensitivity & engine torque in the low range;
  • Adjusted longitudinal load sensitivity of front tyres in several cars (helps preventing excessive locking up of the inside wheel);
  • Fixed an error in Marcas differential settings & added option for refuelling
  • Recallibrated AI performance in F-Reiza & F-Extreme to the latest aero revisions

Unfortunately no code updates yet on this build (a status update on this will follow shortly).

Please direct your bug reports on v1.31 to this thread.

If you already own and enjoy GSC Extreme, help us share the word by posting your review on Steam!

For issues installing / running / setting up GSCE, please refer to our FAQ , and our GUIDES first before posting.

Last edited:
There's a reason there's no concrete run off...
I thought about reason behind it, and glad it is like that, guys!

i barely recognize imola! are the track details period or did changes have to be made? and what period roughly is it?
Really? You must be very young then. It is pre-1995 Imola.
You should watch some classic F1 battles there. I recommend 1982 and 1985.

Once again! We keep saying how good you guys are and how all the other Sims are dropping back as far as improvements and communities go.
Once again, you prove how good the game is and it just keeps getting better.
On behalf of my 100+ members, thank you Reiza and also thank you to the community here. You guys rock!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Great Imo... eerrrrrr... Bologna re-creation! Fantastic feeling to drive an F1 car of the era on this track (as someone mentioned, flying past THE wall feels strange). Not crazy about FF cars but still nice to see them added. Great job Reiza Studios! I'm new to this sim and I really like what I see :)

BIG Question, help please!

How to can i start a Deticated Server with MARCAS and more then
17 MP clients? This time, i can only set 17 MP Driver. How to increase
that up to 30+ ?

Thanks

Any one else think the sounds of these touring cars is wrong or not all there? They sound real bad for me. With parts missing from the range.

Edit sorted now. Had to delete all and re-download.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing