Stock Car Extreme - Templates & Viewers

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Last edited:
Thank you both very much;)... I was able to get it ingame with almost everything working as it should (everything except the logo in the grill)
IMG_0927.jpg

Ive done two more and I am willing to share if anyone is interested
image.jpg

image.jpg

I have a problem with the Formula Extreme template - I don't know if it is a mistake but the right side body template contains the alpha from the Formula Reizas, so it is showing up badly on the nose of the Extreme. I am no expert with alphas, so maybe it was used intentionally, but I do not know how to remove the old Reiza shape from the alpha layer. (I haven't checked the other templates in the set for the same error - I had to admit defeat when I couldn't solve it)

I have a problem with the Formula Extreme template - I don't know if it is a mistake but the right side body template contains the alpha from the Formula Reizas, so it is showing up badly on the nose of the Extreme. I am no expert with alphas, so maybe it was used intentionally, but I do not know how to remove the old Reiza shape from the alpha layer. (I haven't checked the other templates in the set for the same error - I had to admit defeat when I couldn't solve it)

Should be fixed now, thanks for the heads-up. Please try downloading again.

I'm getting a problem with custom skins when you create a championship. I've created the skin for the Stock V8, and it works just fine on all the other modes except when I create a new championship, the skin does not load and the car is just plain red. Has this happenned to anyone? Any way to fix it? Thanks.

will 3D Viewer formats be made available for the Formula Extreme, V12, Vee and Metalmoro MR18 soon?
and could they be converted to an universal 3D format like FBX or OBJ so they could be opened in lets say Cinema 4D without going through the hassle of converting them.

anyway BIG thanks for making these available and so much fun painting skins directly inside an 3D application!

Thanks for the templates and viewers Reiza.

Wondering if it may be possible to have the viewers as a Photoshop 3d file as well? For those of us who can't afford or don't want to buy 3DS Max just to use the viewers.

I'm not the sharpest knife when it comes to this stuff but, on the latest version of 3ds max I haven't yet figured out how to load my .psd texture on to the .max file can anyone talk me through it [as if I was a complete idiot]. :) Many thanks

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 109 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 205 15.0%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 384 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 522 38.2%