Stock Car Extreme: Kansai officially announced

GSCE Game Stock Car Extreme Kensai Suzuka.jpg

Reiza Studios published a new preview for their next Stock Car Extreme update, showcasing the Kansai circuit, in video for the first time.

Watch the teaser video here!

The Brazilian dev team posted the preview on their official Facebook page. We have already seen the Kansai track in a screenshot teaser published some days ago, but now we have the chance to see the new circuit in a full Formula Extreme race.

As you can see from the video, the new content looks rather gorgeous and is very well made, as usual with Reiza. I'm actually surprised the dev team can make the old gMotor engine look so nice, and Kansai has many crowds on the trackside.

The track is going to be included in the next update, which is due out soon. Stay tuned!

Join the discussion in our Game Stock Car Extreme forum, check out the latest mods in our downloads section, view some awesome media in our photo & video area and ultimately get racing in our GSC Racing Club & Leagues!

Last edited:
When I last drove "Sakitto" in pCARS it felt like a bad dream. I thought I made a mistake and loaded the wrong track. Is it still that way?

Can't wait for this. If Reiza can add some of the best F1 tracks we may be able to get going a nice F1 series with tried and true technology.

It looks phenomenal. period.

But I wonder if flat spots, tires dirt pickup, new transmission model, and all the other stuff Reiza announced in the release of Stock Car Extreme will ever be released. I know in that announce all those things were not 100% sure, but I would like just to understand if Reiza in future will release all those feature (included dynamic weather) in stock car extreme, (or its successor) or not.

Is SMS' non laser scanned stuff that bad?

I adore Reiza tracks, especially the recent historic ones. They should fill out the entire defunct F1 calendar from the 80s and 90s.

It's not that it's not later scanned, it's just that it's not Suzuka. It's got that 'hey it's a made up track so let's stick photogenic mountains around it because they look nice' if you know what I mean. That in itself doesn't bother me too much but they've taken out the first 's', it's great from the second one, up the hill round the infamous Dunlop curve into the two degnas but it's just not Suzuka

P.s to avoid any confusion I'm talking about 'Sakitto' on PCars not Suzuka on Gsc..I can't wait for that :)

You lost me there....
how come Reiza guys and thier small team have the money (guess you must actually PAY for licence, right?) to make original Suzuka and the, I guess, bigger, much more famous Slightly Mad studios - don't ?!?:O_o:
They present us with their.... version. Which is (at first I thought "oh it must be somekind...:inlove: historic version", silly me huh?) not only non-original and non-atractive looking but also has very poor optimisation, comparing with ORIGINAL Monza, say.

edit:
OH, just realise... it's not khm Suzuka, it's - Kansai.
facepalm4.gif

(that HUGE & shiny title confused me I guess "Stock Car Extreme: Suzuka officially announced")
Forget the first part of my post. And the second is not woth reading anyway.

Last edited:
There'll be an announcement about those features soon, however we never promised dynamic weather.

Thanks for the answer Alex! Very appreciated!

I didn't say "promised", just it was an announce of things that may or may not arrive:

- Even more cars & tracks;

- Live dynamic track conditions;

- Live dynamic weather;

- A new enhanced tire model simulating dirt, graining, blistering, flatspots along with a number of other advancements;

- A new realistic transmission physics to accurately simulate each car´s gear shift characteristics;

- The opportunity to get involved and help shape these and other developments!
http://www.racedepartment.com/threa...reme-all-the-information-you-need-here.84838/

I'm not interested in getting all these features for free, I just hope in a "near" future, not so far, you will release them in one of your sim. I would like to pay for example, for "Stock car more than extreme" lol with the rain.

after endless hours tweaking Dirt Rally & Project cars FFB, I miss the great FFB in this title. It really is the best FFB in a Race sim atm, and I will say that does include RF2 pre-contact patch cars. I haven't touched GSC for a while so looking fwd to this announcement, I feel maybe gSC has taken a step back with the other new features added into other sims. But I trust reiza....

wish the AI could do with some overtaking ummphh vo.

As usual, Reiza offers all the other sims any finger they like!!!
GREAT STUFF GUYS!
This is the best Sim around, without a doubt. Anybody still not convinced, never will be, by anything. For the price it can't be beat. For the game itself, it can't be beat. For the cars, tracks, mods and community, it will take a long long time to beat.
If you don't have this game, put your wheel or controller away and go play outside in the yard. There's no hope for you.
Thank you Reiza once again. You guys rock!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 205 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 148 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 111 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 210 14.3%