1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

US Stock Car Extreme is coming to the Americas!!!

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Tony Presutto, Apr 21, 2015.

1. [​IMG]

Stock Car Extreme is coming to the Americas!!!

The popular Reiza Studios SIM is coming here to the Americas weekly thanks to Race Department. With its incredible physics and improved graphics this is an amazing platform for our Club Races. The Club members on the other side of the pond have been enjoying this SIM gem for a while. Now it’s our turn here in the Americas. And we won't have to get out of work early to participate.

We are going to start with the Copa Petrobras Brand touring cars. These cars make for some serious close action racing throughout the field, and are such a blast to drive . So get ready for some fun upcoming events here in an Americans friendly time zone.

For those that have raced the Stock Car Extreme and want to share your excitement, or have a favorite SCE car or track they would like to run in the future, post it here.

Check out the Club Racing thread to sign up. THE FIRST TWO RACES ARE UP!!!

Looking forward to seeing you on the track.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2015
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN
    Touring car fanatic Premium Member

I look forward to this! Are the start times gonna be late enough for the west coast guys to attend ?
    I'll do my best to support it on my days off tho anything before 8 pm Mt will be quit hard as Iam getting the kids ready for bed.

3. Hey David, glad you saw the post. I hope you can race with us. We don't want to make it too late of a start time because we have members in South America also. We figure a 20:00 EDT start should cover most of the Eastern/Middle North America and still early enough for South America. If the West coast members show an interest we can ad time slots in the future.;)

We are going to use a similar format to what the members in the GMT time zone are using. We will run two races. The second starting roughly an hour later, depending on the track. I have to check, because I haven't set up this particular server yet. But, you should be able to join for the second race.:)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Check out the Club Racing thread to sign up. THE FIRST TWO RACES ARE UP!!!:thumbsup: