Stock Car Extreme bug report thread (READ THE OPENING POST)

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
PLEASE READ THE OPENING POST BEFORE POSTING. Posts that don´t observe the requirements may be moved / removed.

Please concentrate your bug reports for v1.50 on this thread.

Make sure to check the release notes on the release thread before posting.

If you may please elect to adapt the following report form below:

Track & Layout Used:
Car Used:
Applicable Settings:
Report:
Steps to reproduce:

Ex:

Track & Layout Used: Montreal 88
Car Used: Formula V12
Applicable Settings: n/a
Report: After losing front wing the car gets airborn above around 100mph.
Steps to reproduce: Crash and lose front wing, drive fast ;)

For any difficulties related to installing, running or setting up the game which are not necessarily bugs in the software, please refer to our v1.50 troubleshooting thread, and our GUIDES . If you need further assistance use the v1.50 release thread or email support@reizastudios.com (please allow for up to 1 business day for a reply).

Please allow time for us to test, verify and rectify the issues. We might not reply to you but rest assured if you posted here, we will have read it.

Please avoid posting new threads for bug reports, it´s the easiest way to make sure your report gets lost in the shuffle.

Last edited:
Track & Layout Used: All tracks with DRS (I tried spielberg gp GP online)
Car Used: Formula Extreme
Report: You don't have any prohibition on laps about DRS on race. You can use DRS on 1º lap. In 1.38, you only could use DRS after 3º lap.
Steps to reproduce: Just go race with more AI and try.

Track & Layout Used: Any
Car Used: Any
Report: The game crashes causing my PC to freeze up when I press the windows button to back out of the game using the steam overlay function. This has happened three times now in the four days I've this game, three times I've had to restart my PC because of this, unacceptable.
Steps to reproduce: Bring up the Steam overlay whilst in game, then hit the windows button on your keyboard.

Update: It actually crashes when bringing up the steam overlay, before I even try to back out to desktop. Anyone else have this issue?

Last edited:
Track & Layout Used: All tracks
Car Used: Super V8 and Marcas (need to check other cars)
Applicable Settings: Have a server with FIXED SETUP option checked
Report: The fixed setup is locking FUEL. It is not possible to change fuel for race with fixed setup. In SuperV8, it gets a fixed amount of 50 litres, and Marcas get 20 litres.
Brake bias also cannot be changed anymore. Until v1.38, a FIXED SETUP alllows players to change the following settings: fuel, tyre compound, brake bias, brake percentage and steering lock. Now, just the break % and steering lock can be changed.
Steps to reproduce: see above

Track & Layout Used: All
Car Used: SuperV8
Applicable Settings: Shadows set to max
Report: No performance improvement, SuperV8 still has fps hit at certain areas compared to all other cars
Steps to reproduce: Shadows on max, opening laps, T8 at Montreal Modern

Car Used: All
Applicable Settings: Driving Force GT - Medium settings
Report: O FFB está muito estranho. Parece que o RealFeel não está funcionando. Parece que no centro ( em média 30º para cada lado) não tem força. Isso faz com que, quando esteja retornando o volante para o centro apos uma curva, tenha que fazer correções inexistentes anteriormente.
The FFB is very odd. It seems that RealFeel isnt working. It seems in the center of wheel (on average 30º to any side) hasnt Force. This causes, when I was returning wheel to center, I have to make corrections previusly nonexistent.
Steps to reproduce: Tested with many different cars and tracks

Track & Layout Used: any
Car Used: any
Applicable Settings: v1.50
Report: since the update, every time I click on "esc" to leave the track the screen goes black.
Steps to reproduce: click race and then click esc

Similar for me here, but in my case when I ESC from race/practice the map layout is shown in an otherwise completely black screen.

Workaround:
Alt+Tab out and back in the game and the garage UI is shown

Possible fix
Either installation of directx or deleting d3d9.dll solved it (I did both together so not sure which one)

Last edited:
Applicable Settings: Driving Force GT - Medium settings
Report: O FFB está muito estranho. Parece que o RealFeel não está funcionando. Parece que no centro ( em média 30º para cada lado) não tem força. Isso faz com que, quando esteja retornando o volante para o centro apos uma curva, tenha que fazer correções inexistentes anteriormente.
The FFB is very odd. It seems that RealFeel isnt working. It seems in the center of wheel (on average 30º to any side) hasnt Force. This causes, when I was returning wheel to center, I have to make corrections previusly nonexistent.
Steps to reproduce: Tested with many different cars and tracks

I discovered how to resolve this issue. Just put all sensibility in 0% in controller 3 :D
GSC_2015_11_06_15_25_53_59.png

GSC_2015_11_06_15_25_57_45.png

Track & Layout Used: Velopark 2010
Car Used: Mitsubishi Lancer
Applicable Settings: Win 10, GTX 980, Realtek audio
Report: Audio crackles on downshifts, driving over curbs, and other random times
Steps to reproduce: Just drive I guess

This only started to happen when I reinstalled the game today. I've never had this problem before on this computer when I played the game previously on older versions. Other cars are affected as well. Upshifts seem fine though, very puzzling.

Here is a video of it

Last edited:
Track & Layout Used: any
Car Used: Formula Classic (and any 3rd party open wheeler mod)
Applicable Settings: -
Report: After setting different (than default) tire compound (with F-Classic it's the qualifying compound, it differs with 3rd party mods) tire brand textures are in motion as if the car was in motion, but it's standing still.
Steps to reproduce: Choose F-Classic and set qualifying compound.

grab_0015rzs5.jpg

I already asked about this issue here, because clearly something changed since v1.38.

Applicable Settings: ???
Report: After 1.50 update, Steering, pedals and shifter do not work when on track. When configuring contrlos in Options, all seems to work. I have Logitech DFGT. GSC.exe is in Win 8 or 7 compatibility mode (it crashes when not in comp. mode). I run Logitech profiler, Steam and GSC as administrator.
Steps to reproduce: Just start the race or practice.

EDIT: Solved, with "Autopitlane - Off" all controls work!

Last edited:
Track & Layout Used: Buenos Aires No 12
Car Used: Super V8
Applicable Settings: 14 opponents, AI Agression low. Strength 95 %. 10 lap race, standing start
Report: some AI cars slide off the track in the fast corners. AI cars are (too) twitchy when changing direction in the S-bend
Steps to reproduce:did several AI races.

btw this also happens at the addon-tracks: Pukekohe historic and 2013 by @Patrick Giranthon , but I don't think the problem lies in the track or AIW but in the "grip" and "throttle-agression" of the AI-cars.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back