Stock Car Extreme bug report thread (READ THE OPENING POST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
OK let´s try this again - PLEASE READ THE OPENING POST BEFORE POSTING. Posts that don´t observe the requirements may be moved / removed.

Please concentrate your bug reports for v1.27 on this thread.

Make sure to check the release notes on the release thread before posting.

If you may please elect to adapt the following report form below:

Track & Layout Used:
Car Used:
Applicable Settings:
Report:
Steps to reproduce:

Ex:

Track & Layout Used: Montreal 88
Car Used: Formula V12
Applicable Settings: n/a
Report: After losing front wing the car gets airborn above around 100mph.
Steps to reproduce: Crash and lose front wing, drive fast ;)

For any difficulties related to installing, running or setting up the game which are not necessarily bugs in the software, please refer to our GUIDES . If you need further assistance use the v1.27 release thread .

Please allow time for us to test, verify and rectify the issues. We might not reply to you right away but rest assured if you posted here, we will have read it.

Please avoid posting new threads for bug reports, it´s the easiest way to make sure your report gets lost in the shuffle.

i have some stutters with superkart and superv8
I think it needs to be optimized
some opala 86 drivers name are wrong
"Laercio DoldameiDriver 01" for Laercio Doldamei
''Driver 01'' for Lorenzo Macanao

talent of ''abilo torres'' f3 driver still missing
drivers go outside track on buenos aires 12 with opala 79
drivers crashing on first chicane with standard start in velopark
drivers spin , superkart at ''junção'' (interlagos)
some lod problems in various track, but campo grande is visible
some cars flickering in some tracks(example camaro cordoba, ADS last sector, increase clip planes values in cam solve the problem, super v8 kansai, etc)

Track & Layout Used: Montreal "Modern" / Canadian Grand Prix
Car Used: Super V8
Applicable Settings: Online/Multiplayer Race
Report: You can cut the first corner without getting a penalty.
Steps to reproduce: Proceed down the start/finish straight at full speed. Immediately after the start/finish line, proceed in a straight line into the pit exit lane. Brake normally for Turn 2 as if exiting the pits. Receive no penalty and a considerable boost in lap time for not having to brake and turn in to Turn One.

v1.38 Steam
Track & Layout Used: None
Car Used: None
Applicable Settings: None
Report: Just updated to the v1.38. Everything was running good. I then updated my graphics driver (Nvidia GeForce 355.82). After updating you have to go back in to the configuration and reselect the screen resolution, DX version etc. The configuration, for me, never worked from the Steam menu. I read some where that it has to be set as administrator, which I'll attempt afterward. So opening up the config .exe from the game folder, I get this error. When closing it, another one will open up and being an infinite loop. I ran the DXSetup from the support folder, to no avail. So I'm not sure if it's a graphics driver issue, config.exe issue or anything else. I am able to open up the rFactor config .exe with no issues.
Windows 10 64bit
Nvidia 680 GTX (355.82 drivers)

media-20150901.jpg

EDIT: Too a while but figured it out. Had to delete SweetFX and then the config.exe worked.

Last edited:
Track & Layout Used: Montreal "Modern", Spielberg Historic, Johannesburg Historic
Car Used: Formula Classic (but I think any Open Wheel Car)
Applicable Settings: None
Report: On Full Yellow Flag Race the Pace Car doesn't enter the track; for Montreal Modern there isn't a Pace Car, for Spielberg & Johannesburg the Pace Car can't exit the Pit Lane and crash the Pit Box.
Then on track the chaos starts and the race go to the end on FYF.
Steps to reproduce: Causing multiple collision and starting the FYFR

Hi, Just updated game and it now has stopeped working, I am getting a gMotor 2 Error box which reads, Fatal error compiling pixel shader ps20_RZRoadOneSurfaceTwoDiffuseGroovedA. Please compile offline for more info.
As I said game was working just fine before update tonight.
Thanks

Hello, from the last update (1.38) I'm not able to load reiza tracks, I think is a problem with ''commonmaps'' file..? dont know how fix this, already have re-instal all the updates many times but the problem still there

Rmk: No addon tracks & no addon cars installed

Hi, Just updated game and it now has stopeped working, I am getting a gMotor 2 Error box which reads, Fatal error compiling pixel shader ps20_RZRoadOneSurfaceTwoDiffuseGroovedA. Please compile offline for more info.
As I said game was working just fine before update tonight.
Thanks
gMotor2.png

GSCE v1.38 (normal version - not Steam version)
Im also getting the same message and cant play the game :(

Track & Layout Used: Montreal
Car Used: Formula Extreme
Applicable Settings: -
Report: Steering lock just doesn't work. It stays at the default 14deg, regardless of what you set in the garage.
Steps to reproduce: Set lock to anything other than 14deg, drive outta the pits, get angry cause it doesnt work.

Track & Layout Used: Montreal
Car Used: Formula Extreme
Applicable Settings: -
Report: Steering lock just doesn't work. It stays at the default 14deg, regardless of what you set in the garage.
Steps to reproduce: Set lock to anything other than 14deg, drive outta the pits, get angry cause it doesnt work.

That´s peculiar. Are you able to reproduce it or did it just happen once?

Thanks for the other reports gents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 235 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 163 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 10.0%
  • < 4 years