Stock Car Brazil 2017 Skins Update

Skins Stock Car Brazil 2017 Skins Update 1.1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
MManarim updated Stock Car Brazil 2017 Skins Update with a new update entry:

Stock Car Brazil 2017 Update 2

1.0V
Since the new Cruze Stock Car 2017 was released on the AMS, several cars had their liveries updated.

With that in mind, I'm releasing an update pack from them. The pack includes:

- 4 Cimed Racing cars
- 3 Eurofarma RC cars
- 2 HotCar Competições cars
- 1 Full Time Bassani car

1.1V
- Minor fixes on HotCar cars
- Addition of # 110 Felipe Lapenna of Cavalero Racing...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Como faço para instalar o mod Skin de stock cars Brasil 2017? Eu estou passando o arquivo para a raiz do jogo, mas a atualização não está aparecendo. Não precisava ter um arquivo "série"? Ajude-me.

Como faço para instalar o mod Skin de stock cars Brasil 2017? Eu estou passando o arquivo para a raiz do jogo, mas a atualização não está aparecendo. Não precisava ter um arquivo "série"? Ajude-me.

Open the file until appear GameData, copy and paste in the folder root automobilista and just go in stock car select cars 2017 and will be installed, I hope to help.

Good afternoon Ricardo, thank you very much for the attention, but the fact is that I'm already doing this, but when I enter the game does not appear the cars of 2017. I have installed the cars from 2013 to 2016. Do I need another file Basis for the skins of 2017 to work?

Good afternoon Ricardo, thank you very much for the attention, but the fact is that I'm already doing this, but when I enter the game does not appear the cars of 2017. I have installed the cars from 2013 to 2016. Do I need another file Basis for the skins of 2017 to work?

Hello, no need, the new skins will be in the original stock car series of the game, will be the cars of 2015 2 of 2017. any doubt and just write.

Desculpe, pessoal, não sei o que estou fazendo, mas as capas de 2017 não são instaladas. Eu já coloquei o arquivo de skins no arquivo raiz do jogo, e isso não funcionou. Como eu tinha os carros de 2012 a 2016 instalados, peguei o arquivo de skins 2017 e joguei, mas também não entreguei. Alguém sabe o que descrevi o que estou fazendo de errado?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back