• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Skins Stock Car Brazil 2017 Skins Update 1.1.1

Some updates for stock car's cruze

1. MManarim

MManarim

Ratings:
    +80
    MManarim submitted a new resource:

Stock Car Brazil 2017 Skins Update - Some updates for stock car's cruze

Read more about this resource...

2. MManarim

MManarim

Ratings:
    +80
  3. MManarim

MManarim

Ratings:
    +80
    MManarim updated Stock Car Brazil 2017 Skins Update with a new update entry:

Stock Car Brazil 2017 Update 2

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. MManarim

MManarim

Ratings:
    +80
    • Love Love x 1
  5. Luckyluke76

Luckyluke76

Ratings:
    +5
    Hi, after the update 1.1.1 I've a CTD when loading a track, with this error :

Error opening MAS file PANELS.MAS

Can you help me please ?
    Thanks.

6. Luckyluke76

Luckyluke76

Ratings:
    +5
    Little correction, the CTD occurs only with Road America by PG.
    It seems that a file called PANELS.MAS inside the .SCN cause the problem.

7. Angelo dos Santos

Angelo dos Santos

Ratings:
    +241
    This pack replace any original colour, or in the showroom we get the chance to choose between them all?
    Also, the "Camel" Cimed car is in there?
    :)

8. ricardokilbr

ricardokilbr

Ratings:
    +1
    Hello congratulations for the work, check the photos the cars have black wheels, how do you do with black wheels? thank you!!!!

9. PONCIANO

PONCIANO

Ratings:
    +0
    Como faço para instalar o mod Skin de stock cars Brasil 2017? Eu estou passando o arquivo para a raiz do jogo, mas a atualização não está aparecendo. Não precisava ter um arquivo "série"? Ajude-me.

10. ricardokilbr

ricardokilbr

Ratings:
    +1

11. ricardokilbr

ricardokilbr

Ratings:
    +1

Open the file until appear GameData, copy and paste in the folder root automobilista and just go in stock car select cars 2017 and will be installed, I hope to help.

12. PONCIANO

PONCIANO

Ratings:
    +0
    Good afternoon Ricardo, thank you very much for the attention, but the fact is that I'm already doing this, but when I enter the game does not appear the cars of 2017. I have installed the cars from 2013 to 2016. Do I need another file Basis for the skins of 2017 to work?

13. ricardokilbr

ricardokilbr

Ratings:
    +1

Hello, no need, the new skins will be in the original stock car series of the game, will be the cars of 2015 2 of 2017. any doubt and just write.

14. PONCIANO

PONCIANO

Ratings:
    +0
    Desculpe, pessoal, não sei o que estou fazendo, mas as capas de 2017 não são instaladas. Eu já coloquei o arquivo de skins no arquivo raiz do jogo, e isso não funcionou. Como eu tinha os carros de 2012 a 2016 instalados, peguei o arquivo de skins 2017 e joguei, mas também não entreguei. Alguém sabe o que descrevi o que estou fazendo de errado?