Still no endurance features

Pff that sucks. Because I have a new Le Mans style league and I hoped I could use the new league functions.

The 'problem' of iRacing is, they don't set release dates. They say "we hope/think that X is ready on date Y" and not "X will be released Y", only when they are really really sure it is possible

Personally I just want them to get it right, and stable (though I wish they would hurry up!). Coming from rfactor, I know what it feels like to have a bug distroy your race. Every time I did a driver swap it was like a lottery, and the problem with rfactor is if you get disconnected you cant rejoin.

iRacing seems to avoid these problems. Ive never been DC from an iracing race. So if they can get it right, with the netcode they do have, it could be an awesome thing. but, they do need to hurry up, because theres a lot of good games coming out soon and people are going to jump ship to them for this kind of racing if they dont act on this fast.

Nope, I gave up a long time ago @Jason Pitts. No longer have a sub for the game. But that doesn't mean we can't do a league though. Just a matter of people volunteering to set it all up :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 360 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 501 39.0%